Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:19 pm
Hi All; I got a package of stuff from France today. Here a few pic's
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Jan 22, 2011 8:30 pm
By the way Thanks Karyne. I was asked eairlier what was in the Jar. I think it's mustard. It says Moutarde Douce.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:30 am
I think that translates as mild mustard Bill. :D Very nice lot! :-D

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:01 am
I'm pretty sure your right Hilary. Now should I open it or not? It expires 10/2011. I had a can of ravioli I bought way back. After a few years it started to swell so I just removed the lable and threw the can away. If it's going to spoil anyway, I might as well get to use the mustard. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:06 am
Hi Bill

Seems some one did some shopping for you at CASA :-D
Those are really nice items.

I would try the musterd.......... it's not going to look good if you keep it in the jar........

Tintin

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:53 am
It's nice to see smurfy mustard jars in France :D Develey has stopped making smurfy jars at the moment & has Wickie on them instead :(

I would open the mustard. I used to keep my jars sealed as I liked the mustard colour but then some of them bubbled out & made a horrible mess so I emptied the jars & put paper inside them instead so that the smurfs could be seen better.

Very nice items Bill, I see you have the surprise egg set as well :-D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Jan 23, 2011 8:54 am
I agree...I would use the mustard or at least remove it if you don't like mustard.

If the glass is like the German mustard glasses it will be a very nice drinking glass once the mustard is removed :D

Very nice items you got there, Bill. Nance had helped me to get some of the Casa items as well and they are among my favorite items from 2010 :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Pitufo » Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:59 am
I saw the jar of mustard at a supermarket yesterday. But I don´t like the mustard too much
JOAQUÍN

Postby Nivid » Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:53 pm
Great lot! Love the Smurfette money tin :D
Nivid :hiya:

Postby stampysmurf » Sun Jan 23, 2011 5:40 pm
Congratulations! They look great! :D

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:02 pm
Lots of nice fun stuff!!!

Postby bwalters » Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:06 pm
I like the Smurf money tin too Nivid, but she forgot to fill it with money. lol I will do what all of you say about the Mustard. I think it was Tojo that mentioned the Kinder Smurf egg set. I didn't open the box, but it feels empty. I just got an egg and two Kinder Smurfs. But thats OK they were unexpected.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login