Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby bwalters » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:16 am
Hi All; Wandy sent me a couple of pic's she wanted me to post for her. I couldn't figure out how to get them to up load. Finally got it this morning.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Mon Feb 14, 2011 6:18 am
Sorry only the first two pic's are Wandys the rest are mine. I have 3 of the gobblets on the way.
Mr Bill

Postby Pitufo » Mon Feb 14, 2011 9:05 am
Nice stuff...But I think they are not easy to find in Europe¿¿???
JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:48 pm
I love that goblet!! :-D :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Feb 14, 2011 4:11 pm
Thanks for posting, Bill...I am so tempted to get that goblet..but really I shouldn't..I am completely out of room and doubt I'll be moving any time soon :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:23 am
Maybe its just me but I can't tell what some of the items are...what is that next to the goblet in the second picture and the two items in the bags above the pictures of the shot glassesglasses?

Postby steveparkes » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:29 am
I wonder if we will ever see any of this stuff in the UK? They don't seem to be releasing much here, if anything, for the film release :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:53 am
Well Tracker next to the Gobblet is a wallet, and the other two items are mini backpacks. @Moey Get with a couple of other people on the gobblet. At frist I had order 2 of them. The total with tax was around $48. I changed my order to 3 and the total was $48. No that is not a typeo. The shipping for 2 was $18. The shipping for 3 was $5. Now I might be off a dollar one way or the other and I didn't really have to buy 3 gobblets. I just had to spend over a certain amount.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:55 am
BTW the third gobblet is spoken for.
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 15, 2011 6:09 pm
I wonder if we will ever see any of this stuff in the UK? They don't seem to be releasing much here, if anything, for the film release :(
I haven't seen anything here either Steve :-?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:18 pm
Well Tracker next to the Gobblet is a wallet, and the other two items are mini backpacks. @Moey Get with a couple of other people on the gobblet. At frist I had order 2 of them. The total with tax was around $48. I changed my order to 3 and the total was $48. No that is not a typeo. The shipping for 2 was $18. The shipping for 3 was $5. Now I might be off a dollar one way or the other and I didn't really have to buy 3 gobblets. I just had to spend over a certain amount.
Thanks.... Have to get out to Spencers this weekend

Postby bwalters » Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:39 pm
I guess there is more stuff at the store than online. Good luck Tracker.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Wed Feb 16, 2011 7:53 pm
Well Everyone. I got my gobblets today. I know I posted Wandys pic's above. But I took my own with something so everyone can see the size of the gobbles. I placed a pack of Cigarettes.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 4:01 am
Awwwwww I love the trophy. :smitten:

Postby bwalters » Fri Feb 18, 2011 5:28 am
That is actually a drinking gobblett. It is huge, notice the pack of cigs.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:30 am
I see, Bill. :D But still it's awesome. :smitten:

Postby bwalters » Fri Feb 18, 2011 6:59 am
Yes they are awsome. More in person than on here. I couldn't believe how big they were.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sat Feb 19, 2011 9:20 pm
Hi All; I made a drive to my home town today to go to Spencers.
This is what I found.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:17 am
Are you going to use the air fresheners in your car?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:13 am
I actually already hung them in my bedroom still packaged. So I guess the answer is no. lol
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 2

Login