Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:33 pm
Hi All; I am running out of room to hang stuff, and set stuff for that matter. Wandy sugested that I get the plastic hangers that hang in almost every store isle (except my Dollar Gen). They have permant hangers that can be moved. Her idea did make me think of the space saver hanger for clothes, so I bought a couple of boxes of them. I am trying a couple of them with boxers and Knee high socks. What do you think. Not sure I like the boxer one.
Mr Bill

Postby bwalters » Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:39 pm
These may also work for other things. Any suggestions on how to hang things.
P.S. Wandy's Idea is much better because it can be done for free. lol
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:37 am
I have no idea, Bill..I know those hangers because my grandmother use those for her clothes (she has way too many as we now learn as she is moving her stuff :banghead: )

My solution is to keep most of them in boxes since I simply have no way of displaying everything :-?

What is Wandy's idea?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:14 pm
Hi Moey; Wandy's Idea was to go to Dollar tree and get those plastic hanger things you see in almost every isle of the grocery store or dollar tree. Or almost any store has them hanging in the isles. Her Idea made me think of the hangers.
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:57 pm
Well, that shows how well I read the posts :oops:

In my defense, I wasn't quite awake yet when I read it :). Got up at 3 a.m. to watch a Footy (NRL) game, got back to bed at 5 a.m. and back up at 7 a.m. (this time for work) :coffee:

How about a shoe organizer like this?
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Household-Ess ... r/15712053

I know it's not perfect either, but if you wrap those boxers together you could put them in there, as well as the socks :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bwalters » Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:21 pm
I think you already know that I like to display my stuff. Even the boxers hanging on the hooks, bugs me to death. Because I can only see the one pair on the front. The socks don't bother me as much. Mainly because you can half way see them. I'm actually looking at Wandys idea for things like the puffy stickers, keychains, and other small stuff. PonySmurf sent me an Idea to take t-shirts and put them in frames, like Hot topic does. I kind of like that idea but if you look at t-shirts not all the writing and pictures are the same size. I am going to look into that Idea too, because t-shirts have a lot of extra material that has nothing on it. Boxers may work in that fashion too.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 22, 2011 3:25 pm
I know a great idea.... get a much much bigger house :o :o :)
happily smurfing along

Postby bwalters » Tue Mar 22, 2011 6:33 pm
Great Idea Gerda. Just send the money to Bill Walters Crocker Mo. lol I actually thought because It had 3 bedrooms that would be plenty. The one thing that hurt the most was only having 1 wall that I could put 1 of my shelves on. They are 6 feet long. My walls all seem to be broken up by a window or door. Because I switched bedroom with one of my Smurf rooms, I may be able to shift some things around, and make the other one work. for now it is outside on my carport.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:15 pm
maybe you could frame them in a shadow box somehow?

Postby Gerda » Fri Mar 25, 2011 1:07 pm
If your room is big enough you can do like a library idea with haveing bookshelves right down the center of the room. put book shelves back to back or stagger them and use the back to hang up posters for display. It is one idea that I have running in my head if I am ever able to get rid of enough kids to get a smurf room.
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login