Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:06 pm
Hi All; I got a couple of packages yesterday. One was from MV with my second set of the decade packs. The other was from a site called cute sense. They have a lot of neat Smurf stuff. Heres some pic's
The first pic is a baseball bat and ball and a golf set, and two papa keycaps.
The second pic is baseball glove and ball, a bowling set and a bag of 4 balls baseball, football, basketball, and soccer.
Next is a beachball, and one still in the package. Not sure why they put both beachballs in one package. Notice the new movie pic's on the ball.
[/img]
Mr Bill

Postby Tintin » Thu Apr 14, 2011 12:39 am
Hi Bill

The baseball bat is very nice !!! :-D
Congratulations with your new smurfy items :cheers:

Tintin

Postby steveparkes » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:40 am
Nice items Bill..I feel so left out, we haven't had anything in any shops in the UK :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Pitufo » Thu Apr 14, 2011 6:55 am
as Tintin says, the baseball bat is love but I love eben more the beachball. really nice. Thanks for sharing the stuff concerning the new film
JOAQUÍN

Postby bwalters » Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:22 pm
I don't remember the prices of everything, but the beachball is $5. I got two of them, but they put both in the same package. So I will buy another. Not sure what shipping would be to over there, but if any of you want one send me a PM. When I get my other one I will get you one too.
Mr Bill

Postby stampysmurf » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:31 pm
I like that baseball bat too. It would be neat if some of these items showed up in Walmart or Rite Aid like the kites did wouldn't it? :)

Postby bwalters » Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:53 pm
I got them at a site called cutesense.com I hear that most of that stuff can be found at Marshalls, but with the price of gas right now, it's really better to buy on line. Especally when they have free shipping as cute sense does after so much has been spent. I don't think they even made me pay tax.
Mr Bill
Page 1 of 1

Login