Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat May 28, 2011 10:51 am
In the last three weeks, life has changed dramatically for my family and even though we still don't know how it all will end, one thing was pretty sure from the beginning....my smurf room would be a casualty of the storm my family is going thru.

At first I wasn't sure for how long the smurfs would have to go back into the boxes, but in the last week the decision was made that my grandmother will be moving in "for good" and will be living in what was formerly known as my smurf room.

So, today.....I decided to get the remaining smurfs out of her room and into the closet, but of course, also found room for a few all over my house :smile:

Here are my hazeros on top of my kitchen cabinets

Some home mades from Jim on top of my fireplace

This King smurf welcomes everybody coming into my house thru the front door

This little Unicef smurf enjoys the flowers on a little coffeetable

I have two book cases in my office..and was able to find room on there for a few smurfs
ImageImage

Close up picture of the small pixi village

And of course, I do have to display my promo smurfs
ImageImage

Some boxes stacked up on top of my bookcase in my bedroom
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby stampysmurf » Sat May 28, 2011 12:27 pm
Glad to see you were able to fit in a few smurfs around your house! Maybe Grammy won't mind having a few bunking with her as well! :)

Postby Lia » Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 pm
You have to make the best of this situation Maureen and I think,you`ve managed to do so :D

Lia

Postby Tintin » Sat May 28, 2011 3:06 pm
Hi Maureen

Even in boxes the smurfs got a good home ........ and granny got one to :D

Tintin

Postby Cassiebsg » Sun May 29, 2011 4:10 am
It's a shame that the Smurfs will have to go into hiding mode, but maybe they'll make friends with Granny soon and start coming forward from their hiding place bit by bit. :D
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby lobo » Sun May 29, 2011 4:20 am
The important thing is to keep them and the things you feel when you open these boxes to check them. :-D
By the way, a great collection you have.

Postby Pitufo » Sun May 29, 2011 5:06 am
I agree...The most important i sthat we all know how important smurfs are for you...i your smurfy oom or in boxes. I am sure you will have soon again the nicest smurfy room in the world

HUG
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon May 30, 2011 5:41 am
Dear Moey,

sometimes we just have to shift our focus on more serious things, e.g. on the people we love most. I sincerely wish you & your family lots of strength and courage to lighten up your day and all the best for your Granny. :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't know, if an English version of that German proverb exists, but
since you grew up in German, you won't have any difficulties in understanding it:
"Wenn Du denkst es geht nicht mehr,kommt irgendwo ein Lichtlein her."

I'm sure that both your caring support and the smurfs you displayed neatly, will have a positive impact on your Granny.

Postby Tojo » Mon May 30, 2011 3:14 pm
I'm sorry to hear that you've had lose your smurf room Maureen but at least you still have your smurfs even if they are packed away. I like the way you've displayed the smurfs which you didn't pack up :D

I expect it'll be a big upheaval in your life with your gran living with you but I'm sure that you'll master it :hug:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Mon May 30, 2011 3:27 pm
Sorry to hear you lost your smurf room but I think a Grandma room is much nicer!! And especially if she likes smurfs too you will have the best of both worlds.
happily smurfing along
Page 1 of 1

Login