Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 3

If human belly button fluff is always blue, what colour is smurf belly button fluff?

Poll ended at Sun Dec 05, 2004 2:52 am

Mint Leaf Green
19%
Blueberry Blue
19%
Candy Stripe Pink
6%
Choc Fudge Brown
No votes
Licorice Black
6%
Raspberry Red
13%
Banana Yellow
19%
Toe Jam Grey
19%
Total votes : 16

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 2:52 am
Well here it is:

Just for you Fram ;)

Linda

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:31 am
Fram? I have to have words with you!! :( Belly Button fluff? LOL :)

And you have managed to get toe jam in there as well. Linda and Fram, we need to see pictures of you, right away!! Then we may understand these fascinations, or we may not! :eek:

Now then now then, what am I going to vote? Ummm.. Ooops mustn't seem too interested in the Belly Button fluff poll, but um... Oh this is really difficult.. Such a decision to make...

And do you realise Linda, that in 4 weeks time we will be number one Search Engine ranking for the term "belly button fluff" and it will be ALL YOUR FAULT!!!! :)

Postby Fram » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:48 am
Thank you thank you thank you Linda! :-D And my vote has pushed my choice eq aequo to the top. Isn't that wonderful? :banghead: 8-)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:53 am
Hmmm Karen. I've thought about putting my pic on the post about pics of everyone but as you've all probably already got a picture of me in mind I wouldn't want to disillusion you all ;)

Linda
(Woman of Mystery and Intrigue)

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 9:48 am
hmm! I wonder if you also have a belly button??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 11:08 am
My husband said it would be white because their trousers are mainly white, I guess he has a point.

As a child I was never allowed to use the words "belly button", I had to say "tummy button" and also I was never allowed to use the word "poo" either, I won't tell you what word I used instead of poo, lol.

My mum didn't like the words belly or poo for some weird reason. I say them now in front of her and she doesn't get annoyed with me, I don't know when they became acceptable :) .

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 30, 2004 12:55 pm
is she deaf??? :)

maybe she is pretending?? not to hear :) :) :) :) :) :)

don't ask her about smurf belly buttons that will really shock her!!

:cheers: :cheers: hehehe
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:17 pm
I can't believe we have to even ask this question. I thought everybody knew it was Candy Stripe Pink. :sofa:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Tue Nov 30, 2004 3:56 pm
is she deaf???
No she's got better hearing than me!! Me and my dad are the deaf ones in the family, lol.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:42 pm
My husband said it would be white because their trousers are mainly white, I guess he has a point.
Geez Karen,
You really do have this belly button fluff thing bad. I can't believe you're having discussions about belly button fluff with your husband LOL. My hubby would think I'm insane if I asked him about Smurf Belly Button Fluff. (although he is an expert on other types of fluffs and some game called "Dutch Ovens")

Anyway he makes an excellent point about the belly button fluff. Pity white isn't among the options :)

Notice I'm using the words belly button fluff a lot <---oh look there's belly button fluff again. Will this bounce us up to #1 on the belly button fluff (<---and again) search??.

Linda

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 30, 2004 8:47 pm
hmm! I wonder if you also have a belly button??

Let me check....yup I do! It's an Innie in case anyone's interested. Anyone here got an Outie?

Here's an interesting question: Did Adam and Eve have a belly button???

Linda

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2004 3:53 am
Hey, I've got an Outie!!! My mum (yes her again) told me it's because they didn't finish me off properly when I was born!! :(

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:28 am
(although he is an expert on other types of fluffs and some game called "Dutch Ovens")

Linda[/quote

:) :) :) What a laugh Linda, i think all of us women know that game.
Maybe it's just Australian men.

Any men wish to comment? :)

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:37 am
So its not just Phil then. Seriously though his "fluffs" are legendary around these parts. They blow holes in his jocks.

Linda

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:47 am
:) :) :) :D

You make me laugh Linda.

We better be careful, we may get kicked out the chatroom soon. :-D

I conversation is'nt to smurfy. :lurk: :gossip: ha ha

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 6:58 am
I won't tell if you won't tell. :)

Linda

Postby Grizz » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:17 am
Here's an interesting question: Did Adam and Eve have a belly button???

Linda
I've never thought of it like that before.

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:33 am
When Karen told me you guys were talking about innies and outies I had no idea you were talking about belly buttons...just for the record I have an innie....which means I can gather more belly button fluff that way. Where does this belly button fluff come from and why do we need it? Maybe we should start a belly button fluff appreciation forum...the BBF.

As far as the other fluffs go...well I had a friend who was known for clearing out shops at shopping centres (malls) with lethal fluffs....I called them silent killers because you never knew until it was too late. I told him to go and see a doctor...I think bananas would trigger it.

Did I really read about all of these things or am I just making a fool of myself.....please help somebody.

a spare Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Dec 01, 2004 7:44 am
LOL you guys are funny. I never really thought belly button fluff was such a problem, I wonder if governments discuss this rather serious issue? It's amazing how we can lose things like smurf door keys so easily but amass things like belly button fluff, the world just ain't fair is it?

Being an outie (basically because I'm a skinny bean and only weigh 7 stone) I have never had a problem with the fluff myself. I'm sure my husband would love me to have a problem with the fluff, he likes meatier varieties, especially if it means he gets to play the dutch oven game :shock: .

May the fluff be with you! :)

Oh I do get to pick my husband's, does that count? :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Dec 01, 2004 8:10 am
I do NOT play Dutch Ovens with my Phil. That's a bit like playing Russian Roulette!! He's pretty lethal. He got a birthday card from my sister about the different types of "fluffs". Apparently he's the last kind...... "old fart". The most interesting thing in the card was that some guy held the world record for farting which was something like 2 years. Is that humanly possible???

In summer when we have the fan on in the bedroom I make sure we don't have curry, baked beans, cabbage, mandarines, popcorn....actually just about everything sets him off!!!

Karen: I saw somewhere where some guy collects belly button fluff. He's got jars and jars of it. Strange hobby!

Linda
Page 1 of 3

Login