Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Fri Dec 24, 2004 3:46 am
One of the projects I have been working on with Chris is a Smurf Trade Exchange. It will be a searchable database where people can list their items for sale and items wanted. They will be able to state the following info:

Username (they will create this when they register)

Type: Wanted/Offered

Smurf name

Code

Qty

Condition

If you believe this smurf to be fake or are unsure then please tick this box (box here)

Other comments (bigger box)

I bought this smurf from (text box big enough for I can’t remember, ebay, etc.)

Photo

This item is worth to me (monetary amount in pounds/euros/dollars, etc)

A note here: Please note that shipping is extra and if you require insurance it is the buyer’s responsibility to pay for it.

Methods of payment I accept or can pay with

Email address (will have clickable link so someone can automatically send an email to the seller/buyer).

Because it will be a database it will be searchable so if you are looking for a say a Jungle Smurf you will just tap in Jungle and it will pull up results of anyone who is selling or wanting one of these. If anyone has any additional ideas for this then please let me know. It is designed to make trading or selling smurfs much easier and with the way ebay is going I am hoping it will give people an alternative way of finding nice cheap smurfs.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Dec 24, 2004 6:43 am
Sounds like a great idea, Karen.

Searchable databases are great. Phil's written a database for me to catalogue my smurfs in. Being able to search it enables me to find a smurf quickly and find its condition etc before I go willy nilly buying the same smurf I already have in mint condition........hmmmm maybe theres a reason he made the database?????

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Rachel » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:13 am
Sounds great! :-D

Nice one to Karen and Chris, can't wait to try it out. :wave:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Fram » Fri Dec 24, 2004 7:15 am
Great idea!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby pekkelien » Fri Dec 24, 2004 8:43 am
super great idea :D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 3:45 am
Look forward to seeing the results Karen :D

Dyar

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:07 pm
Thanks, Karen, you put a lot of time and effort into making life easier for smurf collectors.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Thu Dec 30, 2004 9:03 am
Great idea Karen. Im just doing some swaps with another smurfy member at the moment :D Lucie

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:29 pm
Chris has been beavering away and this project is well under way! Should have something for you all to see soon! :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 7:35 pm
I'm trading with 3 other smurfy members at the moment also. This'll be great once its up and running, Karen.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login