Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 7:40 pm
If you've dabbled much with arranging the interior of your smurf cottages, would you care to post a photo? Maybe I'm taking this sh 8) t too seriously (and I won't admit I played with dollhouses as a child... :cool: )--but I'm interested to see what you've tried. Especially if you've done something with the small smurf houses....

NOTE: Smurfette's bedroom doesn't fit in Large Mushroom House either! :eek:

Postby IndigoSmurf » Sat Dec 25, 2004 8:16 pm
Love the caption above the castle photo :-D

Postby Guest » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:18 am
Hee hee I love those pics, I don't think anyone has taken bird's eye views on these before, great idea!

Postby Fram » Sun Dec 26, 2004 3:37 am
Nice first pic, great second one (caption!). The houses are indeed way too small, but they are cosy :cheers:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby TYK86 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:46 am
Coool photos. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:36 pm
Excellent pictures Tim, great theme. I have never really thougt about the furniture / size situation before with the house and neither did Schleich by the looks of it! :)

I am determined that 2005 will be the year that we get a bigger house which means I get a smurf room so the collection can come out of storage. At the moment I can't "play" with my smurfs at all which is so frustrating so seeing your pictures is such a nice sight and spurns me on even more to get that room. We used to have the smurf in the dinning (computer) room but they took over with the ither furniture in there so unfortunately the smurfs went away. :(
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Guest » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:17 pm
Hee hee, I've just got visions of Rachel's house as one of the smurf houses and the same scenario where Rachel and Richard are trying to shove all their furniture and smurfs into it, LOL :)

Postby astro1 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 3:37 pm
Nice pics.
I gotta admit I never set my display up from the inside. All are outside. good Idea.

:D

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:22 pm
HI Tim!

awesome!! I those interiors!!

when I have sometime..I will show you the fireplace etc in my mushroom house! I will take some new photos for you.

xmas is almost over for me..today I have the last guests I hope for a week.!! heehe so I can check out my smurfs again!

I love those interiors so much! I also do the inside of my houses like you do ..with smurfs too!..

I have a whole kitchen scene with the cooks and smurfette making food!

LOVE your photos!! wish you lived nearby!!:lol:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby DrunkSmurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 6:04 pm
Thanks Attom. Do show your pictures.

Postby astro1 » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:17 pm
Hee hee, I've just got visions of Rachel's house as one of the smurf houses and the same scenario where Rachel and Richard are trying to shove all their furniture and smurfs into it, LOL :)
:? :? :? :? :? :? :?

In my case it's finding furniture that fits into what little space the Smurfs have left us.

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I know, Different Richard but couldn't resist.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:58 pm
I have thought about the fact that the furniture doesn't fit in so I have been on the look out for a doll house over the last 6 months. I work next door to a second hand bookshop which sometimes gets in doll houses...they had one the last time I was in there. I was thinking that maybe this would be the way to go but not sure what my friends would think with me having a doll house...lol.

Actually funny story sort of....last time I was there I was looking at the doll house and a sweet old lady came over to me and asked....Do you need any help?....I said..."No, it's ok, was just looking at this doll house for my daughter"....lol....I am so glad I'm not Pinnochio.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:24 pm
:sofunny: Oh I can just picture you with your dollhouse setting up smurfs in there :sofunny: I almost pee'd my pants when I read that!!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby TYK86 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 7:22 am
This is what I tried. :-D :-D :-D :-D

Postby DrunkSmurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 10:31 am
That set-up looks really good. Is the plank from the farmhouse loft? What is it resting on? That's a good idea fashioning a top floor. I half wish Schleich provided a plastic overlay for the attic, though as you demonstrate, it's not too hard improvise.

Regarding Syd's pinnocchio situation: :-D I'm fighting the temptation to blame all my purchases on my daughter (who's not even born yet)! Smurfs seem to be regarded as a bit prissy, or at least fruity, here in the US. Maybe I'll macho my collection up with an electric train that shoots missiles at people who laugh at my smurf collection.
Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:51 am
wow! those interiors are great!

love the bed! and family scen!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby TYK86 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 1:00 pm
the floor is actually resting on the wall construction and that thing above the door "i dont know what it is.And the smurfette cupboard without the decoration above it."watch the arows.

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:51 pm
hi!

that is fascinating!..is it a rough fireplace???
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 2:58 pm
Thanks Attom. Do show your pictures.

HI! I took these this morning for you!

( oh! the beer smurf who has a redish drunk face is a fake! but cute eh??
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:08 pm
I love the bath Attom...I will have to get one of those....it gets a bit crowded with 1500+ smurfs and me in the bath tub these days....plus I keep losing the minis down the drain.....and in other painful areas. :shock:

Dyar
Page 1 of 2

Login