Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby King Smurf » Sun Dec 26, 2004 8:18 am
I've got an unbelievable Christmas gift.
It is a variant of the big Dupuis Smurf, completely made of bronze metal and it is NOT hollow. It weighs more than 7 Kilogramms and it is definetely the only piece of its kind in the world. Please have a look at the picture.

Greetings
Daniel
Postby King Smurf » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:07 am
When there is no photo, you can find it at the bottom of my website:
http://www.figarolio.50g.com/

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:13 am
Wow, he's nice :D

BIG

Was he a suprise or did you know you were getting him?

Raelene

Postby King Smurf » Sun Dec 26, 2004 9:17 am
Hello
I knew that i would get it, but i did not see it before Christmas. So i was very surprised that it is so beautiful.
Daniel

Postby Rachel » Sun Dec 26, 2004 11:11 am
Wow Daniel, that is a FANTASTIC Christmas present. Was it made specially for you? :woohoo:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Dec 26, 2004 6:35 pm
Very nice smurf Daniel :D I would love to have one of those too...he would look great in any collection.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 27, 2004 2:53 am
That's really great! As Rachel asked, was it made especially for you, or is it something old? I have never seen it or heard about it? Bt when I would get one, wow! :twirl:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby King Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 4:38 am
:lol: The smurf was made specially for me because i ever wanted to have a big metal smurf.
Daniel

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:40 pm
That is brilliant Daniel, so you know it is the ONLY one! What a great choice of smurf to have a cast made of as well, if you ever want to get rid of him............... :)

:gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9: :gimme: :cloud9:

Postby Tojo » Mon Dec 27, 2004 7:48 pm
Wow Daniel, great Smurf (hope your shelves don't collapse with the weight!). :?
And you've got some very nice smurfs on your website too I might add. I'm not at all jealous. No, really I'm not. Well, maybe just a teensy weensy bit..... :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:46 pm
Well I might just be a teensy weensy lot jealous too Tojo...there are some very nice items there.

:cheers:

Dyar
Postby attombomb7 » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:03 am
HI!

that bronze smurf is really incredable! and so beautiful...the patina is so nice toot! who ever made this did a wonderful job!!

he is awesome!!! thanks for posting it!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:20 am
Hi Daniel

I was just looking at your website again (and dreaming) but I was wondering if you could show us a pic of what the Schlumpf-burg looks like from the back? I have never seen a pic of this and was wondering if it has little rooms or what type of interior does it have. If you get a chance could you possibly share a pic with us as I am fascinated to see it....for me it would be like looking upon an undisturbed Egyptian Pharoah's tomb for the first time....lol....though seriously I would love to know what the other side looks like as I may never get another chance to see it.

Thanks

Andrew

Postby King Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:57 am
The smurf castle has no real interior. At the back of it there is a big hole in the wall where you can look inside. It is completely hollow. When i have enough time i will post a picture here.
Greetings
Daniel

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:40 am
Thanks Daniel...I am sure most people have never seen it from the other side either and I am just curious as to what it would look like....I doubt I will ever get one for myself but I would love to someday.

All the best

Dyar

Postby King Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 7:14 am
Here is a photo of the castle's back.
Due to problems with the server of my website it might not appear below. In this case it can also be found on my page www.figarolio.50g.com (at the bottom of "seite2").

Greetings
Daniel

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 8:46 am
Thanks for that Daniel...I have never seen that and was very curious as to more info regarding this item. I really appreciate the effort of you showing me this.

Thanks again :D

Andrew

Postby Rachel » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:06 pm
Great picture Daniel, Thanks for posting. Like Dyar, I have never seen the back of the castle before. :cheers:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Dec 28, 2004 2:39 pm
Hi there , that's a fabulous christmas present there. I love your smurf castle too, your very lucky :D lucie & Simon. Ps we have never seen it from the back before either. Thanks for posting the picture :D
Page 1 of 1

Login