Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby hugofilia » Mon Dec 27, 2004 8:08 am
Hi, just curious to know if you have decided what you would do for 2005? ( resolutions).
I promise to transform and repaint more smurfs for my enjoyment and maybe yours also.
Lest see what you will do.
Best of health for 2005 to you all
John :-D
I love to create situation with smurfs and change or add colors.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:03 am
Hi there all ,

Lucie say's my new year's resolution should be to cut back on buying rugby smurfs ,
I say ok , but as you all know all new year resolutions only last for about two weeks or so in our house :) :)

Ta Ta 4 now simon

Postby Fram » Mon Dec 27, 2004 10:10 am
1024 * 768

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

No real resolutions here, don't overdo it on the Smurfs, and get a display cabinet (o, that's a wish, not a resolution :lol: ).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Rachel » Mon Dec 27, 2004 12:29 pm
My normal ones are staying the same:

To have more fun
To go to bed earlier

One is easier than the other! :streamer:

I will add one for this year:

To have a smurf room - this has now got beyond a wish. :shock:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby IndigoSmurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 1:05 pm
Rachel :) Too funny... one of my new years resolutions is also to go to bed earlier. Having to be up by 630am I don't feel so great during the day staying up til 3am. Wish I could have hours like 10am-6pm, being a nightowl those would be perfect hours!

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:16 pm
I also want to go to bed earlier...the only problem is all you guys wake up at the time I should be going to bed...so in reality I am just blaming you guys but it doesn't wash with Mrs Dyar.....I am actually on holidays for 2 weeks but I am finding myself going to bed at 2am which is an improvement on the 3am bed times. I am lucky though because I have the better hours for a nightowl since I work 11am-5pm...lol...I work for an hour before having an hour lunch break which is pretty cool. Then do 3 hours in the afternoon....unless it's a hobby or a job I like I prefer not to spend my entire life doing it so my working hours are suited to my lifestyle more. I still end up getting about 5 hours of sleep per night as Jack wakes me up in the morning but I don't know how you could get up on 3 hours sleep Christine....you must be a super woman.

My resolutions are:

1. get fitter. I have spent too much time on the computer this year which is not a normal thing for me to do.....those smurfs and this forum has become addictive but it doesn't do much for a healthy lifestyle so I hope to balance things a bit more.

2. Save some money for once. I still want to buy smurfs but I want to concentrate more on the rohlinge and maybe some more houses. I really need some type of decent shelving that will suit mutiple smurfs. At the moment I have 302 smurfs coming in the post or about to be in the post and I can hardly fit anymore in my smurf room as it is. Not to mention that about 5 of those smurfs are larger ones of some description and you get the idea that I will be hanging them from the ceiling soon or that one day I will open the door and they will fall out filling up the hall way. So that will have to be a priority very very soon.

3. Learn to cook more things....I need a bit of help in this department but I am hoping to get better in 2005 and help out Mrs Dyar more.

There are probably more but they would be a good start.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:22 pm
Andrew - since you are on holiday, you should just stay up all night and talk to us instead, then sleep during the day when we aren't around :) I'm pretty sure Mrs. Dyar would like that, er, um, don't tell her it was my idea though, ok? :?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Dec 27, 2004 11:28 pm
I don't think telling her it was your idea would be good move...she will be having words with you soon :angry:

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 12:59 am
My resolution is to not make any more resolutions......DOH! :banghead: I've broken it already haven't I??? That must be a world record???

Seriously though my #1 New Year's resolution will be to finally follow through on the rest of the New Year's resolutions for more than 5 minutes. It'd be nice to get to next Christmas and be able to say "Look what I did this year" rather than "What on earth did I do this year?"
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 1:27 am
It'd be nice to get to next Christmas and be able to say "Look what I did this year" rather than "What on earth did I do this year?"
Very good point Bunno....I know what I did this year...I smurfed....and not much else which is a little sad...but I guess I am talking to the converted so I guess I don't look as sad here.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 5:50 am
Well I had Eloise this year so I guess thats one major achievement :)
Now if I could just train her to say mum mum mum instead of dad dad dad I'd be happy :D
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Dec 28, 2004 6:43 am
Jack's first word was "gone". Everytime his dummy would fall out of his mouth he would look at me and say..."gone".....I have it on video and it still cracks me up as he was only about 7 months old....it turned into a game for him to drop things from his high chair or pram and the say "gone". It wasn't so funny after a while though...lol.

Dyar

Postby Tamtam » Wed Dec 29, 2004 8:12 am
Hmmm, I'm trying to remember what last years resolution was. Perhaps it was the infamous "get inshape" resolution. I did alright the first month and then forgot about it. This year is probably a bit of the same. Practise until I get it right. And we have also decided to start the adoption process. Our house needs the addition of a babe or toddler. Just too quiet around here! :lol: Plus Xmas just isn't the same without the excitement of Santa.

Postby attombomb7 » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:53 am
yeah

no resolutions for me!! just more smurfs I hope!! :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Dec 29, 2004 11:09 pm
yeah

no resolutions for me!! just more smurfs I hope!! :) :)
I will drink to that :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login