Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Raresmurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:48 am
I am interested to know what every member does for a living to be able to afford buying all these smurfs...

I work for a Law firm in the U.K., they are currently rated in the top 3 law firms in the world and I work for their I.T. Operations department...and I still can't keep up finantially...llol :banghead: :) :banghead: :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Dec 31, 2004 9:57 am
I think we posted a thread like this before but I know that we have a lot of new members so I will repeat what I said then...

I steal handbags from elderly ladies who travel on the trains late at night. You usually don't get much per handbag...sometimes $5 and some lipstick so you make your money by doing multiple raids on multiple Grannies. However on pensioner day you really clean up. I bought the Gargamel's Castle, Windmill and Farm the very next morning after pensioner day. I wear a dress and a wig so if the Police look at me funny with 30 handbags on my shoulder then they know they are just mine.....plus I reply in a higher femine voice that I just don't seem to have enough room to carry everything I need and then they don't ask questions....only roll their eyes at me.

Dyar

PS - I have a stack of handbags for sale if anyone is interested? Some have damaged straps where some former owners were stubborn and wanted to debate the hand over but most are in good condition and most still contain bonus items such as hair pins, knitting needles, glasses etc...although I have removed the lippy for myself. Anyone interested then please email me at:

guysanddolls@bigpond.com.au

Postby pekkelien » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:21 am
:0( :sofunny:

Postby IndigoSmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 3:59 pm
:rolf: :sofunny: :rolf: :sofunny: :rolf:

:idea: Come join me in NYC, Dyar... oh the loot in the purses on those trains! A girl can always use a houseboy around for chores and such. It'll be free room & board. Bring your smurfs.

Christine

Postby Raresmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:28 pm
Man that's sadistic and sick...but it sure sounds like fun - when you doing anther round? :) :) :) :)
I think we posted a thread like this before but I know that we have a lot of new members so I will repeat what I said then...

I steal handbags from elderly ladies who travel on the trains late at night. You usually don't get much per handbag...sometimes $5 and some lipstick so you make your money by doing multiple raids on multiple Grannies. However on pensioner day you really clean up. I bought the Gargamel's Castle, Windmill and Farm the very next morning after pensioner day. I wear a dress and a wig so if the Police look at me funny with 30 handbags on my shoulder then they know they are just mine.....plus I reply in a higher femine voice that I just don't seem to have enough room to carry everything I need and then they don't ask questions....only roll their eyes at me.

Dyar

PS - I have a stack of handbags for sale if anyone is interested? Some have damaged straps where some former owners were stubborn and wanted to debate the hand over but most are in good condition and most still contain bonus items such as hair pins, knitting needles, glasses etc...although I have removed the lippy for myself. Anyone interested then please email me at:

guysanddolls@bigpond.com.au

Postby IndigoSmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 4:38 pm
Hi Raresmurf... welcome back from holiday! Did you win big??

I'll stop being silly and answer. I am a chemical engineer. I work currently for a pharmaceutical company where I make chemotherapy, ED and depression medications. I am giving notice next week though as I have accepted a new job and will be moving out by New York City in February to work for Hess Oil.

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Jan 01, 2005 5:53 pm
Dyar, pm me with a list of handbags for sale , i collect gucci , louis vuitton and fendi :) :) :) :) Lucie .
Maybe i can fence some handbags for you to make some extra cash to buy smurfs with. My day job is pulling teeth and Simon is a contract killer :shock: Lucie

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 7:42 pm
wow!

Congratulations on the new job and new home Christine!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby IndigoSmurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 8:20 pm
Thanks, Attom! I'm pretty excited to get back East!

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:03 pm
Congratulations Christine....I guess they couldn't let someone as professional as you go by, I hope the move works out super well for you.....free room & board sounds good.....but do I have to do the ironing....I have never liked that chore.....but I will do other jobs no problems.....let me know if you want me to bring the handbags.....or maybe we could package smurfs in them and send them as a package when Simon & Lucie buy the next Rugby/Dental smurf from you.

Sorry Papa, Handbagging is only my part time/casual work thingy on the side just to balance my professional activities. I work for a legal company where I do up Contracts for sale & purchases of properties, Wills, Power of Attorneys and other little bits and pieces that pop up along the way. It's okay because I start work at 11am each morning which is very suited to my lifestyle....well about the best that I could hope for seeing as I hate early mornings. I am always looking to move into the media/music industry though and maybe someday I will have some luck and find some work in those industries....I would like to get paid to write crap about anything interesting...and if the subject isn't very interesting then maybe I could embellish a little to make it sound more...unbelieveable...lol.

Take care

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:11 pm
Well if you move to NYC to become Christine's houseboy, Andrew, I can always come up and help out as well seeing as that's only 2 hours from me :) I don't like ironing either but I can stand there and yell at you to do it if Christine really needs her clothes pressed!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:43 pm
I don't like ironing either but I can stand there and yell at you to do it if Christine really needs her clothes pressed!
Have you ever seen those fish called flatheads? :cool:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 10:49 pm
Hmmmm :duel: Are they anything like a scorched aussie?? :flame:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 11:26 pm
No they are more like a fillet with a touch of lemon and served with chippies.

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sun Jan 02, 2005 3:48 am
Hi Raresmurf... welcome back from holiday! Did you win big??

I'll stop being silly and answer. I am a chemical engineer. I work currently for a pharmaceutical company where I make chemotherapy, ED and depression medications. I am giving notice next week though as I have accepted a new job and will be moving out by New York City in February to work for Hess Oil.
Oops Sorry Christine, Good luck on your move/new job :D Simon will email you when your settled in ,about the smurfs we've been discussing. :D :cheers: Lucie
Page 1 of 1

Login