Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:40 am
I received a smurf package from a very nice seller last week which contained a few nice bonus items that i wasn't expecting. One of these items was a smurf CD ROM which I thought might be cool.

Anyway I inserted the disc and it's kind of fun...it contains all screensavers and different types of smurfy things for your computer like different cursors and icons etc. At the moment I have a mushroom for a cursor and Papa's book when each page downloads. You have different options too. You can choose Papa, Gargamel, Smurfette or different smurfs and each one has different icons, cursors, screensavers, background pics. I haven't figured it all out yet but I was wondfering if anyone else had a copy of this CD so I could ask some questions about it?

Dyar

Here's a pic of the cover and the disc.

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Jan 01, 2005 12:46 am
WOW!!

I know nothing!! but it sure looks awesome!! dyar!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Rachel » Sat Jan 01, 2005 6:24 am
Cool Dyar, a very nice smurfy suprise.
I have something similar, I did get it working on one of our older computers but unfortunately it won't work on this one. :(
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby TYK86 » Sun Jan 02, 2005 9:54 am
I actually have one of them and it still works on one of our computers.
so if you have any questions about it you can ask me.
TYK

Teun.

Postby Fram » Sun Jan 02, 2005 12:52 pm
And I have it as well! It can also change your startup screens and shutdown screens (Papa Smurf saying (in view, not in sound) 'it is now safe to turn of your computer' is fun :) ). I have replaced my recycle bin icon with the cage (where Gargamel keeps Smurfs): when there is a Smurf inside, I just have to empty it! 8)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 02, 2005 8:48 pm
Thanks Teun & Fram

I have chnaged my start up and shut down screens with papa smurf, I have a mushroom for a cursor and I will try to change some of my icons into smurfy icons as well.

If I get stuck I will holler for help...it's great that you guys know what I am talking about and can help me when I get stuck or do not understand something.

Cheers

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login