Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:07 pm
hi!

here are a couple of pics of my fishing smurfs..

I have this small open pond like aquarium in the middle of my smurf display.. with giant snails in it..!! I grow them!! for fun!

just in case you think its odd! hehehe I do have a few large aquariums as well with realfish! .. :lol: :lol:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 10:43 pm
Now thats what i call real smurf dedication you even have them in your fish tank. mabe i should put some smurfs in mine?? Mind you i dont think mrssamwise would like that. :) :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby attombomb7 » Fri Jan 07, 2005 11:43 pm
LOL!!

ah!! steve she'll never notice!!!

if you are still drunk?? go ahead!!hehehe
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Guest » Sat Jan 08, 2005 4:21 am
That's fab, Attom! When I was a kid I collected snails. I had a big rock in the local play area where I kept them. I would collect as many as I could and put them all under this rock and then go back and check on them. :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 6:47 am
Gee your place would be cool to see Attom, I have always thought that.

These look really cool and you must get some strange looks when people visit your place....as for me it might be smurf overload and my brain might explode but geez it would be worth it.

Dyar

PS - Karen...maybe you should delete the pics as it may be disturbing for Stace to see this.....it's like her worst nightmare.....she's terrified of fisherman.

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 11:26 am
It's ok - they are only snailermen! I see no fish in that picture. Nice set up Attom :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:37 pm
Gee your place would be cool to see Attom, I have always thought that.

These look really cool and you must get some strange looks when people visit your place....as for me it might be smurf overload and my brain might explode but geez it would be worth it.

Dyar

PS - Karen...maybe you should delete the pics as it may be disturbing for Stace to see this.....it's like her worst nightmare.....she's terrified of fisherman.

HI! dyar!! LOL well its is mainly cause I rarely invite anyone over!! so the place is bizarre enough..:))unless its a smurfette!!! who will love this place !!

I should take photo's of my wall! actually here is one!!

so you can imagine what the rest is like! this is my living room!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Jan 08, 2005 12:40 pm
It's ok - they are only snailermen! I see no fish in that picture. Nice set up Attom :D

yes no fish!! so its safe!!

Also Karen! its wonderful you liked smurfs and snails!

you would have been fun to hang around with as a kid!!!!:)))

here is a full photo of my snail tank!!

pssssst:) don't tell Eggie!! there is one fish in there! a Siamese fighting fish.. :beer:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:11 pm
OOOhhh a betta fish - I love those. It's ok, he will not be caught by your snailermen because their little plastic hooks cannot catch him :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Sat Jan 08, 2005 2:36 pm
Wow Attom, those pics are great!

I should have a word with the diver smurf though. Maybe not such a good idea diving into an aquarium inhabited by a siamese fighting fish!

:D

tojo

Postby DrunkSmurf » Sat Jan 08, 2005 7:16 pm
Great pictures! :D I had a snail aquarium when I was in 4th grade. I collected three from a local creek and my Mum let me store them in a fishbowl. By the end of the month or so, they had multiplied to 100 snails. By then, the room smelled so bad that Mum made me repatriate the colony in the creek.

Er, somebody get those baby smurfs off the smurf house roofs. :shock:

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:27 am
HI!

that was a kool story about your snails.. I'm glad my pics made you reflect back:)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 09, 2005 2:34 am
LOL Tim...I saw that too and thought they looked cool...but yes as a father that isn't the best for them.

Dyar

Postby Rachel » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:41 am
Attom: respect. :worship:

As always your pictures are fantastic and everytime I see new ones it makes me even more determined to get my collection out of storage. I have been working hard on it and hopefully I will have some very positive news soon. :shhh:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Gerda » Sun Jan 09, 2005 8:46 am
I love the outhouse in the tank.. a fish loo.. how funny :) :)

gerda

Postby attombomb7 » Sun Jan 09, 2005 1:47 pm
LOL Tim...I saw that too and thought they looked cool...but yes as a father that isn't the best for them.

Dyar
HI! its a bit ahrd to see in those pics..but basically papa smurf is with smurfette infront of a house..and the babies are all over.. on the roofs

and even coming out of the log below.. It's sort of the baby factory mushroom ...!!!!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:09 pm
Excellent set up Attom :D

I showed these photo's to my husband lastnight.
I gave him a fishtank for christmas....not that big though.
We liked all your fishing smurfs etc.

Does anyone think if i put a scuba diver or frogman smurf IN our tank it would kill our fish? Is their paint toxic?

Raelene

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:36 pm
Well it has to be safe for a child to eat so I am sure it would be ok. Oh gosh if your fish die now it will be all my fault!! :argue:

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:36 pm
Did I tell you Kitty tried to eat the head lice comb as well? Smurfs are out of favour, nit combs are in!!! :banghead:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jan 09, 2005 5:59 pm
Yuck !!! :) :) :)

How old's you daughter 3 or 4 ?
What is it with bloody kids wanting to nibble on smurfs :banghead:

My daughters nearly 4 and half. I've caught her twice with the barrel from the western playset in her mouth !! She does'nt damage the smurfs though :D Just likes the small bits that go with the playsets :)

Now Karen if my fish die from taking your advice I'll send you the bill :) :) :)

Raelene
Page 1 of 2

Login