Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby newbiepeej » Tue Jan 11, 2005 4:24 pm
:???: I am not scared of saying it but i am new, i think i may have been having a blonde moment. Hopefully i done it right this time,

I am a 30 year old big kid just likle most i assume, any how have only just started this rollercoaster again recently and i owe so much to my smurflopedia in Australind.

Anyhow bare with me and hopefully i have done this right.

NewbiePeej

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:01 pm
Hee hee, I assume you mean posting when you say you done it right? If so, yep, you done it right.

Welcome to crazy Smurfland!!! :welcome:

Have you got many smurfs? :cheers:

Postby Rachel » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:15 pm
Hi NewbiePeej, welcome aboard. :welcome: :monkey:

I think most of us here a also big kids so you should fit right in. :party:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Jan 11, 2005 5:51 pm
:welcome: :hiya:

Nice to see another Australian :D

Hope you have'nt seen all the posts bagging Queenslanders :) :)

Raelene

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 11, 2005 6:05 pm
My cousins live in Queensland, in Brisbane. Do you live anywhere near there? If you do can you pop round and say hi to Uncle Joe for me? :)
Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Jan 11, 2005 8:08 pm
Hiya Pete,

:welcome: :wave: :welcome:
think i may have been having a blonde moment.
Oh no not blonde AND a Queenslander ;). Nah only joking, Pete!
I am a 30 year old big kid just likle most i assume, any how have only just started this rollercoaster again recently and i owe so much to my smurflopedia in Australind.
You're welcome, Pete. Hope you have some fun around here and learn some more. What is it with 30 year olds??? I'm just a little older than 30 and I'm pretty sure Dyar is too. Anyone else??? Is there a whole generation of us out there who refuse to grow up?
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:23 pm
HEY!!!

WELCOME!!!! glad to have another smurf addict!!!!!

and we can share debt stories !!! and more! hahahAha :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Jan 11, 2005 9:47 pm
Welcome Newbie! I'm a blonde too so I know all about those "moments". And Linda, I just turned 31 and you are right, Dyar will be 31 next month :) Maybe there was something in the drinking water 30 some odd years ago??
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 12:09 am
Must've been, Staci. Dyar is the same age as Mr Bunno and I'm a year older. (Mr Bunno's my toy boy!)

At last count (yesterday) Pete told me he had 33 smurfs. He only just started collecting them. He's got a whole stack more on the way though.

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Fram » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:04 am
:welcome: Pete!

I'm 31, so it seems we're all in the same group. Not blonde though, although it gets harder and harder to tell 8)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 12, 2005 2:06 am
The majority of smurf collectors are 30ish because the majority of us started collecting as kids in the late 70s and early 80s and then came back to it. I'm 36 in March (ouch) and Rachel is a year or two behind me I think. I would say 90% of the people on this board are in their thirties. Correct me if I am wrong guys! I can think of a couple of more senior members (I think!) and a more junior member, but mostly people are 30ish. :cheers:

Postby newbiepeej » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:21 am
:D Thanx everyone for your words of wisdom and welcome, no i won't just pop around and visit relly's :), Yes i do have heaps more on the way, and i got more today so now my cound is 39 huge deal for me. and about 100 should arrive by end of month lol much to my partners dislike.
:-D
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby Tor » Wed Jan 12, 2005 3:38 am
I'm just 29 so I am still just a kid. :-D
/Tor

Postby newbiepeej » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:25 am
Oh to be that young again tor,
hey whats with the little smurf heads and the big smurfs guy's under your names
:-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 4:33 am
Hi newbiepeej

Welcome to the board from a fellow Aussie just south of Queensland. This is a mad mad mad place but us Aussies help to balance it out with our sensible and mature ways. Look forward to getting to know you more as we travel through 2005 together.

Oh by the way yes I am 30 and I am Mrs Dyar's toyboy as she is 18 months older than me...but ssshhh....it's a delicate subject that one.

Cheers

Dyar

PS - Have I mentioned how much I respect Queenslanders yet?

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:01 am
hey whats with the little smurf heads and the big smurfs guy's under your names
Pete if you tell Rachel your favourite smurf then she can make you an avatar (the smurf under your name). If someone else already chose the same then she'll probably ask you to choose another one, like I think we have 3 astros now so poor Rachel has had to make them do all sorts of peculiar things to make them look different! She is a very clever smurf is our Rachel. :)

Postby newbiepeej » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:03 am
Hey dyar, no you haven't mentioned yet why you respect queenslanders but i shudder to think what sort of remark you will have. Thank goodness i am not Tasmanian thats all i am going to say lol.
I turn the big 31 under a months time now :?

Postby newbiepeej » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:08 am
Rachel could you please make me a avatar? My favourite smurf is Wild but if you can't use him i like Sassette too. Thanx for that advice Karen :D

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jan 12, 2005 5:19 am
Hi and welcome abord! :D You will love it here! Im not 30 yet im only a young wiper snaper iv only just turned 27. :) Any way welcome.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 12, 2005 6:42 am
Hey dyar, no you haven't mentioned yet why you respect queenslanders but i shudder to think what sort of remark you will have. Thank goodness i am not Tasmanian thats all i am going to say lol.
I turn the big 31 under a months time now :?
Well yes I was going to pick on the Spasmanians but we already had one here and a lovely one too who goes by the name Kira so I had to pick on the Banana Benders from Queensland....I will behave from now on though and just pick on the obvious ones with are the Western & Southern Australians :)

Glad you joined us and all the best

Dyar
Page 1 of 2

Login