Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:26 pm
I just got an email with a clever little game to play at:

http://www.smalltime.com/dictator.html

Try thinking of Papa Smurf and answering the questions. I haven't tried it with any other smurfs yet but it works for Papa. Very fascinating anyway and must've been a very time consuming program to write!!

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:34 pm
I played Papa twice and it didn't guess Papa either time! Maybe I don't know enough about Papa Smurf :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:45 pm
lol Staci....what DID you put in then??

I think I put "yes" to gives out advice. I think after I put "yes" to he works on land it started narrowing it down. It then asked me if he was small and then blue etc. It narrowed it down pretty quickly after that.

I tried Bart Simpson also and that worked.

Linda

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 9:46 pm
Oh geez, Linda, I never even got those questions!! What in the world am I thinking?? :lol: I've got to try again maybe this time with :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:04 pm
LOL ummm you did say "No" to the first question : Is the person female? didn't you??? ;)

hehehehehehe

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:12 pm
Man I have just spent about 30 minutes going through all types of characters from Samantha Stevens, Jeannie, Fox Mulder & Scully, Homer Simpson, cast from Friends, Mad About You, Al Bundy, Papa Smurf and many others.

Just for the record it didn't guess Papa Smurf for me either....nor Helen Hunt's character from Mad About You.....how could you not be thinking of her.... :eek:

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:28 pm
Gee what were you guys saying no to then or yes to??

I think it says say no when in doubt, which is what I did if I wasn't sure. I tried it twice and it worked both times. I also tried Brainy and it worked.

Then I spent about 20 mins trying to think up the most obscure ones I could to try and trick it LOL....another time waster!!

Linda

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:40 pm
LOL lots o fun!! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:44 pm
The first time I tried Papa Smurf it failed and when it asks at the end what question should be asked to get a yes.....I said...."Do you have a white beard?".....and it actually came up the second time...wahooooo.

Now I know that might of already been there but it didn't come up the first time....since I still have just over an hour to go before I finish work I am going to try Brainy now.....see ya.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:49 pm
It said I was only the second person to of chosen Papa Smurf so I am guessing youw ere the first Linda.

I just did Brainy which I was about the 12th person to choose him and I just did Jokey (8th person).....who's next....work isn't over yet. :)

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:51 pm
OMG, Andrew!!! The question I put in when it didn't guess Papa was also "Do you have a white beard?" How funny is that?! :shock: We are so in sync....now.....gimme.....your.....murfies.......

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 10:52 pm
Nah I think the program adds questions like that to help it figure it out quicker the next time. So the next time someone comes along it works faster. Something like do you wear red pants would've worked too :)

Bart Simpson worked really quickly because over 2000 people have used him and so it can narrow down the questions faster.... like I said when I think about the logistics of the program and how they set it up its mind-boggling.

Linda

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:07 pm
Hey....see what happens if you become Dyar from The Smurf Community :)

1 hour to go until the weekend......wahooooooooo

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:13 pm
That is so weird ...it told me I was about the 500th person to pick Papa Smurf. I think we must've answered some quetsions differently and confused it LOL!!

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:18 pm
Hey....see what happens if you become Dyar from The Smurf Community :)

1 hour to go until the weekend......wahooooooooo

Oh Geez!! I could have a LOT of fun with that...Once it can't tell who you are I could put all kinds of weird questions for the answer yes!!! hehehehehehehehe

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:18 pm
It has now guesses Syd Smurf too...wahooo we're famous

56 minutes to go.....then it's murfies time at home....plus the travel time of course...15 minutes....plus 56....equals......DOH :banghead:

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:27 pm

Oh Geez!! I could have a LOT of fun with that...Once it can't tell who you are I could put all kinds of weird questions for the answer yes!!! hehehehehehehehe
You behave you, you jittery Jungle thing you.....youbetter not all I will tell everyone here that you are actually Gargamel's grandaughter and is actually eating every smurf that gets sent to you.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:55 pm
Hey dyar,

I don't know if I am answering some of these questions correctly about you or not but I am getting some pretty weird questions now. Maybe you could let us know the answers ;). Heres the last ones in a row I got:

Do you have a stuffed sheep? (I'm going to assume thats a no!)
Do you have a secret crush on a sexy regular? LOL (ummm does Staci count???)
Do you have a whiny voice?
Do you have trouble speaking intelligibly? LMAO
Are you married?
Do people consider you less than intelligent?

Skip a few and then:
Are you stunning?
Do you want the South to rise again?

hehehehe it gets crazier and crazier

Linda

Postby Fram » Fri Jan 14, 2005 2:29 am
I tried it with Smurfette: when I said that she lived in a warm country, he didn't get it (he gave 'Samantha from Bewitched!), but second time, I said she lived in a cold country, and then he guessed it in the end. Smart program!
He didn't get Attila the Hun either, he came up with Ivan the Terrible. Pretty close, actually :) And insteda of Louis XIV i got Charlemagne, but that's probably because I answered some of the questions wrong (did you have three daughters? I wouldn't know...).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby newbiepeej » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:55 am
i tried sargent schultz he guessed Basil from black adder lol
Good things come in little blue hands
Page 1 of 2

Login