Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby pekkelien » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:00 am
what do you do with your smurfs
do you stand them in a shelf and stand them like katalogue or do you make villages?

Postby JT » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:06 am
Mine are standing on shelf in order from Papa to Millenium.
I´d like to make some scenes and villages, but two cottage and windmill is hardly a village :)

Janne

Postby pekkelien » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:14 am
:) :) :)
thanks im out off room
i think i need to store much in boxes :(

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:19 am
Mine are standing on shelves in a cupboard with glass doors. I've had to join the door handles of the doors together wit rubber bands to stop my children (especially the smallest) from emptying them all out. I once found him playing on the stairs with my 40222 aeroplane. The smurfing bu**er!! :x

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 7:38 am
Hi Sven

Some of mine are lined up like the Katalog while others are in a diorama. I am running out of space so every time a delivery comes I have to somehow make space....the next package will be my greatest challenge yet.

:?

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:05 am
Hi Dyar,

if you're running out of space I've got a large house............

LOL

Postby chesneysmurf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:29 am
I have my normal smurfs standing in order. The super smurfs are in a curio cabinet because they need more room. :D
Lacey

Postby pekkelien » Sun Jan 16, 2005 8:55 am
Hi Sven

Some of mine are lined up like the Katalog while others are in a diorama. I am running out of space so every time a delivery comes I have to somehow make space....the next package will be my greatest challenge yet.

:?

Dyar
i know what you mean i still have more than 1000 waiting to sort :)

Postby Tamtam » Sun Jan 16, 2005 9:29 am
My figures are in a glassed in case and my buildings are on my book case. They are not sorted by katalog number but the variations are together and the super smurfs have their own place and of course I put the extra special ones in the front!! :lol: Now if I had a bigger case, I think I would have them displayed by katalog number but for now it works for me!

Tojo - I also had to put rubber bands on the doors of the cabinet to keep little hands out. Usually I'm pretty good and will let the nieces and nephews play with them but now that I have a few that are bit expensive to replace, I keep better watch on them.

Tam

Postby hfos » Sun Jan 16, 2005 1:43 pm
Ours are sorted on catalogue # and put on shelves in a display case.

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 16, 2005 2:01 pm
Some of mine are on bookshelves and some are in boxes. I can't wait to make more space so I can display them properly. :(
Postby newbiepeej » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:37 pm
I went out and brought a cabinet (on one side glass shelves with glass doors, perfect for controlling dust) the other side bookcase style.
well even though i now only have 39 smurfs i can see i will need another cabinet as my partner claimed half of cabinet for his dragon's and wizard collecion.

:banghead:
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby SA Smurfette » Sun Jan 16, 2005 4:53 pm
Mine or all on a bookcase, just moved them to a bigger one.

My favorites and more expensive ones are on another set of shelves high enough so my daughter can't reach.

Raelene

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Sun Jan 16, 2005 5:55 pm
Mine are every were. Thats how i like it to see smurfies were ever i go. I have a display stand full of smurfies in the hallway 2 display shelfs in the spair room empted as i need to clear the room out for the new babywhen he or she arives. So they are now homeless till i get time to convert my large gararge in to my smurf room. They are in in the dinning room, living room and of corse my bed room. the ones by my front door are always comented on. usuly with some very strange looks as when thay ask who collects them and i say i do. they just look back at me confused?! :eek: :) :) Well they can't miss them as people trip over them to get in with gargies casle and smurfy houses all around the door. Mainly as im sitting there with them all set out playing with them! :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Jan 16, 2005 6:59 pm
Mine are STILL in a box but they're out of their little plastic bags at the moment as I just photographed them yesterday.

Its funny how they don't take up as much room when they don't have have the plastic bags. It looks heaps better when it looks like theres more.
:star: LINDA :star:
Page 1 of 1

Login