Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Grizz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:31 am
Not that you all noticed anyways!! :)

Now that my PC loves me again I shall be posting with a fast and furious vengence once more.

On the upside - whilst cleaning out my daughters toybox I found 4 smurfs who were all doing well until the darn dog chewed two of them.

As a result tennis smurf is now minus a hand, a racket, has a bad rub on his nose and tail. Cryng smurf (ok these are not the right names but you know who I mean!) is now minus his handkerchief.

However - cowboy smurf is alive and well - if not somewhat dishevelled and dirty and I found another smurfagram!!! He has a bow and arrow and it says 'Your Smurftastic'. So now I have about 8 smurfagrams - a bit of a bonus!!

Anyways - I have to get to postwhoring!!

Cheers

Grizz!!

PS - Smurfysteve - I'll get to your buttons tonight or in the morning!!

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 19, 2005 6:46 am
Welcome back Grizz, thought it had been quiet on the Australian front! :cheers:

Postby SA Smurfette » Wed Jan 19, 2005 7:11 am
Hi Grizz, Nice to see you back :D

Raelene
Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:13 am
:eek: I hope you're talking about his website buttons LOL
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Tojo » Wed Jan 19, 2005 12:15 pm
I was wondering about that too :)

Postby Rachel » Wed Jan 19, 2005 1:29 pm
Hi Grizz, welcome back. I did notice you weren't around, I think there have been quite a few of us missing on and off, not to worry though, thats the beauty of a fun board. :-D :D :-D

Glad you are back now, I am hoping to be around a bit more this week as well. :mosh:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Wed Jan 19, 2005 4:02 pm
I hope you mean my ""links buttons"" as well. :) :) :) I sent you a P.M Grizz to let you know that the buttons are all sorted.....Well for now at least but im sure ill need more. Well i would if i could do anymore with my computer going all non smurfy on me and not working. :( :( :( Glad to see you back.
Smurfy regards, Steve. :-D :-D
Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:45 pm
Not that you all noticed anyways!! :)
Oh but I did Grizz...so much so that I wrote a little poem about you not being here.....here goes...hehem...just clearing throat....ok....

Grizz Grizz, I wonder where she izz
Grizz Grizz, our PC graphic whizz
Grizz Grizz, it's an awfully long pizz
Grizz Grizz, come back cos it's you we mizz

Okay it wasn't a very good one but yes it was noticed.....welcome back as I nearly started picking on Victorians...ssshhh....there's a Queenslander on board now :eek: I am so running out of states to pick on....anyone here in a drunken state.....oh just me....damn

You know I read that and totally knew what you were referring to Grizz....I shall bang my head until Stace forgives

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

anytime you're ready Stace

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: STACE.. :-? :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 8:51 pm
Andrew - don't bang your head so hard! You may knock something loose!!! :banghead:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 19, 2005 9:09 pm
Yes yes good idea Stace......now has anyone seen my eyes? :clap:

:eyes:
Postby Grizz » Wed Jan 19, 2005 10:15 pm

Bwahahaha I didn't think of it in any other context - you pack of dirty perves!! :) :) :)

Thanks for the welcome back guys.
Page 1 of 1

Login