Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby IndigoSmurf » Sun Jan 23, 2005 9:46 pm
Hey everyone...

Just a quick note to let you know that I miss you all and look forward to catching up with the board and everyone soon. I'm in the middle of a job change and move and things are more involved than I would have expected.

Hope everyone is doing great and see you in a week or so! :)

Christine

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:03 pm
We miss you too Christine :hug:

Good luck with your new life in the east...Stace will be in swimming/firing distance from you now.

:scratchinghead: :idea: :flame: :fish:

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:08 pm
Yes, Christine, we miss you :) I will be in swimming distance but NOT firing distance - there is no firing anything at me :) Hope you get everything sorted out and settled...we'll behave until you have a chance to come back and play more often ;)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 23, 2005 10:21 pm
Whatta ya mean "we" Stace....I don't make any promises while you are away Christine but I will always be good for you when you're here you know that.....gee does that sound really sucky?....if I was Mr Potato Head from Toystory then I would do that scene where he pulls off his lips and kisses his butt with them....does that sound like I watch too much Toystory? I think if I was Stinky Pete I would turn off the tele too so I wouldn't be watching so much Toy......oops, I guess the answer is yes.

I will hold the port while you're gone Christine :D .....does that sound like I drink too much?

Dyar

PS - Does that sound like a silly name?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 12:21 am
We missed you too, Christine. Looking forward to seeing you back around the place. :cheers:

Hope the move goes well and the little murfies don't mind being stuck in boxes.....mine don't seem to care too much. ;)

Linda
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:32 am
Hope the move goes well and the little murfies don't mind being stuck in boxes.....mine don't seem to care too much. ;)
Your poor murfies don't have much choice though do they Linda? Beware when my murfies arrive...they are used to freedom and don't even wear undies so I am sure it will be quite a shock when you bag them.

Looking forward to your return Christine

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 24, 2005 2:56 am
they are used to freedom and don't even wear undies
:o :laughing:

Thought it was a bit quiet around here Christine!!! Catch up soon!!! :D

Good luck with the move! :cheers:

Postby Tamtam » Mon Jan 24, 2005 5:33 am
Glad to hear from you Christine! Come back as soon as you can!!!!

:cheers:

Tam

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 6:49 am
Dyar Dyar Dyar I hope you and Syd are not going to corrupt my little murfies. I have debagged all my murfies but I insist on undies still. But they all still live in the box. Though some did get a very very brief breath of fresh air today when the nephew and niece came to visit.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:37 pm
Well Syd will put them through the usual drinking trials but if they glance at one of his Smurfettes then they will be in big trouble.....I am glad you are sending a First Aid smurf though as that may come in handy...unless the First Aid is the one that glances of course. Syd can get a little jealous if he thinks that another smurf is interested in one of the Smurfettes...if only Syd knew what went on when we are reading this forum and away from the village.

Dyar

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Tue Jan 25, 2005 2:39 am
Good to hear from you Christine. Thanks for the smurfs , they have arrived safe and sound. I hope you have received yours too :D Lucie & Simon

Postby Rachel » Tue Jan 25, 2005 1:48 pm
Hope all goes well Christine, you will be missed but it does give us a chance to have a good old gossip about you now. :gossip:

:) :) :) :)

Good Luck. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Jan 25, 2005 7:31 pm
Hope all goes well Christine, you will be missed but it does give us a chance to have a good old gossip about you now.
Do you mean publicy as opposed to the norm Rachel?.....oops, I think I have just been banned from bidding on her items now.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooo
Page 1 of 1

Login