Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Tamtam » Sun Jan 30, 2005 4:46 pm
Hello and happy Flea Market Sunday everyone.

Yes, I am a bit chipper today as smurfs were found at the Flea. Of course it's from the lady who I really don't particularly enjoy dealing with. She charges $3.00/smurf whether they are in good shape or not. This is the lady that I bought a huge lot off of about a year ago which had the wreath smurf. I think she realizes now that she could have charged alot more for the lot and is trying to make up for lost profits. Oh well, none the less, I bought 4 from her today. Scot, Harpist, Beer and Jester. I was pleasantly surprised to find markings that were not in the katalog for the Jester and the Beer Smurfs. The Jester is a lighter blue and lighter green with the markings of Peyo, Bully, Portugal/Germany and the Beer Smurf is darker blue with a light yellow mug and markings of Peyo, Bully, Hong Kong. Looking through my collection I realize that I already have the Scot and the Harpist but I guess I always run that risk because I don't want to leave any smurfs behind. Over the next few days I will try to get together a list of my doubles that I would like to trade. Oh, I almost forgot, I found another smurf at the second Flea. He is a Kinder surprise and looks like he is digging with a green shovel. Hey, I didn't have him so I paid my $0.25 and skipped off whistling. Okay so I didn't skip or whistle but there are a few people that are a bit odd at the Flea so I wouldn't have been out of place. There was a lady dragging a plastic bag full of treasures across the floor. I am going to assume that it was really really heavy!!! :-?
Well that's it for this week folks. I hope everyone has had a great day!

Tam

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:04 pm
Hi Tam

Your fleamarket outings always sound like so much fun! I can't wait until our car boot sales start again over here, not that I have ever seen smurfs but I can always hope!

:cheers:

Postby Tamtam » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:22 pm
OMG, I JUST NOTICED THAT MY RANK IS "FLEA MARKET SMURF". THAT IS THE BEST THING EVER. I EVEN SHOUTED "OMG, I'M A FLEA MARKET SMURF". LOL :) :)

TAM

Postby Guest » Sun Jan 30, 2005 5:26 pm
LOL it was just by chance that you had the right number of posts to be that smurf, it will change as you make more posts, lol. It tickled me because I decided to make up all these ranks and they seemed to fit the people that inspired the names. Except Fram is going to kill me but he can blame Grizz for that one!!! :) :) :gossip: :skipping:

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:02 pm
I didn't even notice the rank name changes :o Now I'm going to peruse the sight and see what you've done, Karen :) :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jan 30, 2005 8:15 pm
Hi Tam

Nice to hear about your finds at the Flea Market once again, they are always entertaining to read about.

I always like finding ones that aren't in the Katalog as well and I will be very interested to see your list of doubles too.

I will have to see what Karen has been up to with the rankings. :shock:

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:51 am
:x Kill Karen, kill Grizz, kill 'm all! :x :-x :arrow: :duel: :mad: :peace: :wave: :hug: Me happy!

Now let's get out a dictionary and see what you are really calling me :lol:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Mon Jan 31, 2005 2:56 am
Now let's get out a dictionary and see what you are really calling me
I think you need an australian dictionary because I haven't got a clue!!! :)

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jan 31, 2005 6:50 am
ummmm I'm sure half of us don't even know LOL except that its insulting but in a nice kind of way (not offensive).

Dropkick: when you drop the footy and then kick it in Aussie Rules Football.

but in this context..........

Great Dopey Dropkick: someone with a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock, a bit slow on the uptake, a few beers short of a brewery, a few cents short on the dollar...basically someone who does something stupid.

For instance say you did something stupid...like give the wrong email address to the DVD people (who then send your password to your account to an imaginary email address) LOL....then someone would say "Geez you're a dopey dropkick, Linda"
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Fram » Mon Jan 31, 2005 7:57 am
Hey, that is very offensive.

And true, but nonetheless very offensive!

Must ... push ... the ... angry ... emoticon ... :bunny: d'oh!

Postby Rachel » Mon Jan 31, 2005 3:08 pm
Thanks Tam for your latest Flea Market tale, I love hearing what you have managed to find. :D

I have to admit to not really being an early morning person so I never get to the car boot sales and if I ever do anything good is long gone. :o
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jan 31, 2005 9:29 pm
Must ... push ... the ... angry ... emoticon ... :bunny: d'oh!
Might not be as fluffy as it seems Fram....remember The Holy Grail....it might rip us to threads still :shock:

Dyar Moore...and more bloody lupins

Postby Fram » Tue Feb 01, 2005 2:29 am
:haha: :cheerz: :bunny:
Page 1 of 1

Login