Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Guest » Sat Feb 26, 2005 7:21 am
Just so you all know, Rachel and I are aware that this seller is using our pictures on their auctions and we are currently in discussions with them trying to get them removed: -

http://search.ebay.co.uk/_Action-Figure ... britbeef71

We are concerned because obviously our smurfs are mainly mint condition and also they have used Rachel's all white policeman picture when maybe they don't have this exact variation.

Will keep you posted on how we get on.

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:25 am
Oh yes, very deceiving - especially the yellow sledge which may be the normal scarf color of red or orange. The auctions that end sooner are not your pictures, only the newer auctions. Hopefully they will remedy this so as not to mislead buyers (aka, thinking you're getting a yellow variation instead of the real one!). I'm going to email and ask what color their scarf is. 8)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sat Feb 26, 2005 9:27 am
I think Simon & Lucie are already bidding on the white policeman and of course it is Rachel's picture so it might be a different one to what they think. The seller says they just searched the internet for the pictures so none of them are the actual smurfs they are selling. :banghead:

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 26, 2005 2:38 pm
Hmmm....... :x

I have emailed the sellers and had some garbage back about them not having a camera, trying to make out that they are doing me a favour by selling their smurfs and basically a smurf is a smurf so what difference does a photo make. :-?

Not a clue! :angry:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:06 pm
Hi there guy's, Simon was bidding on the white policeman smurf we had no idea it was Rachel's picture. We have just checked in my ebay and the smurf in question is gone of the listing. I cant believe the cheek of some people , do they think we wont realise the difference when the auction is ended and the smurf in question arrives and its not the same :banghead: . Lucie & Simon

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:13 pm
Hi guys, yep I don't think this guy thought at all. :-?

He changed or finished many of the items now and hopefully won't do it again. To be honest he would be much better off showing the atcual smurf, would probably save themselves alot of negative feedbacks. :o

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:18 pm
Well speak of the devil. We have just had an email , bid cancellation for the very smurf we mentioned. On a good note Well done on Wales rugby victory. We're routing for you guys all the way :-D Lucie & :-D Simon

Postby Rachel » Sat Feb 26, 2005 4:20 pm
On a good note Well done on Wales rugby victory. We're routing for you guys all the way Lucie & Simon
Thanks guys, I thought I was going to have a heart attack this afternoon. What a game! :yikes:
Page 1 of 1

Login