Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Statick » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:36 pm
papa smurf didnt create smurfette. gargamel did.

http://www.unmoderated.co.uk

Postby Fram » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:47 pm
:welcome: statick!

You're right, but papa gave her her current looks and a better character.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:53 pm
HA HA HA, I am not saying a word :) :) :) :) :)

Postby Fram » Wed Mar 16, 2005 2:59 pm
Hmmmm.... :sherlock:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Mar 16, 2005 4:19 pm
Shall we conclude from there that women are also from dubvious origins?

I always thought there was something funny about them... I couldn't quite put my finger on it... Something to do with the "funnier part of the species" as mentionned by our friend down under... where? you may ask, but that's getting personal now...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Statick » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:51 pm
She was sent in as Gargamel’s evil spy with the intention of destroying the Smurf village. But the overwhelming goodness of the Smurf way of life transformed her.

Postby Guest » Wed Mar 16, 2005 5:58 pm
Yes all women are actually evil spies, and we are soooooooooooooo good at it!!!! :) :) :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Mar 16, 2005 6:42 pm
Yes all women are actually evil spies, and we are soooooooooooooo good at it!!!! :) :) :)
No, this can't be true.....well I've never seen any evidence of their secret ways :-?

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 4:14 am
Secret ways... maybe not all together secret, as we are all after them... mysterious ways maybe... Do you remember the U2 song: "She moves in mysterious ways...

Anybody watches "Desperate Housewives"... I think Bree has to be an Alien, and a deadly one!
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:10 am
I've been watching that, sort of, one on the telly and one eye on the computer kind of watching!! That woman always plays psycho characters! :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:49 am
I've been watching it :D

Very addictive show

Raelene

Postby Statick » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:52 am
And as for the whole gang-bang scenario - it just couldn’t happen. Smurfs are asexual. They don’t even have reproductive organs under those little white pants.

Postby Fram » Thu Mar 17, 2005 9:56 am
That's why they have the stork. I'll explain it to you when you are a little bit older :)

Postby smurfcrazie » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:53 pm
And how does one actually know that they dont have anything under those tighty whities?
Clumsy has toes under his white pants.Or atleast he did on the episode I watched this morning.
Sherry

Smurfy things come in small packages

Postby Guest » Thu Mar 17, 2005 5:54 pm
Sherry I am not saying a word because I have had too much to drink and I might say something really really bad :beer: :beer: :beer:

P.S. I never looked in a smurf's trousers personally

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 6:42 pm
It's what's under their hats that concern me :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:13 pm
Im sure Syd smurf could answer this question? What have you got under you white pants??? :) :) I wish i hadn't asked but im sure hes going to tell us anyways. :shock: :shock:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 8:57 pm
I am sure that Syd will be willing to show the world if you really want to know.....after all he is a bearer of things.

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Mar 17, 2005 11:26 pm
Well, I can tell you what Syd has in his trousers.... :shock: ...oops, don't want to incriminate myself :cheers:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Mar 18, 2005 1:42 am
Well, I can tell you what Syd has in his trousers.... :shock: ...oops, don't want to incriminate myself :cheers:
It's a bit late for that Stace 8-)
Page 1 of 1

Login