Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 2
Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:15 am
:wave:

Well hallelujah. This is officially my 1000th post. I nearly missed it...didn't realise I was that close.

hey hang on a minute...this all seems vaguely familiar :-? Is anyone else getting that feeling?
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:51 am
Congratulations on reaching the grand Linda but it's not as grand as you might think because of the small hidden text regarding this forum.

What I didn't know was that once you reach 1000 posts you become a senior member of the forum and must put something back into the forum. I didn't realise that once I had reached 1000 posts that i would be required to pay $1 for every new post that I made. This was quite a shock at first but I was pleased to find out that once I reached 5000 posts that I would no longer have to pay the $1 per post and would be allowed to post for free again. That is why I am posting a lot so I can quickly get to 5000 posts and won't have to pay anymore money to Mrs Karen & Mrs Rachel or the Forum Taxation Department who according to Karen & Rach will send these 3 green monsters to kick down my door and steal all of my smurfs if I don't pay them at the end of each week.

However I really don't think that will happen as I have taken their advice and besides paying them each week I am also sending them an extra 7 pounds just to make sure that I am ok so that the door knocking down monsters won't visit me.

I know Karen & Rach said not to tell anyone else about this as it was our little secret but I thought it would be nice to be warned as Attom, Fram, Stace and just about everybody else have not been told about this yet and they live in danger of having all of their smurfs taken by these big mean green monsters.....I just feel grateful to both Karen & Rach for letting me know about it so I can pay my forum tax and not lose my smurfs.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Sun Mar 20, 2005 7:53 am
LOL there's not much danger of you reaching great totals because I keep deleting posts when I trim the board every now and again! :)

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:04 am
Yes I have noticed that every time I get closer I seem to have to pay more than I first thought I would because my posts get deleted. I do hope I reach 5000 in the next 5 years though as the bank has knocked me back on a loan to keep making these payments and I fear I may have monsters at the door anyday now.

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Mar 20, 2005 10:44 pm
Hey Dyar,

Seeing how Stace and Fram haven't heard anything about it have you considered that maybe its just a special fee just for yourself??

Linda

Thanks Karen - great plan you have there.......the more you charge him the less he has to spend on smurfs so the rest of us can win a few auctions. The interest rates have been raised here in Australia. Maybe you could also increase the rates on his fees to come into line with the Reserve Bank.

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 1:32 am
Seeing how Stace and Fram haven't heard anything about it have you considered that maybe its just a special fee just for yourself??
I did think this but when I asked Karen & Rachel about it, they said don't be silly and that I was getting the cheaper fee than the others would so I was infact very lucky and they swore that I was getting special treatment so therefore I believe them.

I am not that worried about it anyway as my Boss at work charges me a higher fee for turning up to work each day not to mention the $2 a glass of water from the pay tap so I think I can handle these fees here ok.....as long as I get that loan from the bank of course.

Dyar

Postby Fram » Mon Mar 21, 2005 5:34 am
Hey Dyar,

Linda
Yes, it is a special fee, I don't have to pay any money at all. But have you ever wondered where Rachel's and Karen's Smurfs come from? :x The more I post here, the smaller my collection becomes (Dang, there goes Baseball Smurfette). :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:37 am
Well I have to also send them smurfs but that's part of my registration contract Fram....I knew that at the very beginning that I wouldn't be allowed to post unless I lent them my smurfs for 30 years as a deposit. I sure do miss my Surprise Cones, S/ette Baseball and that other building I think Karen called it the Schlump-burg crap Castle that according to her wasn't worth the postage I paid to send it to them but they didn't complain so I think they are pretty fair in which ones they accept.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 8:49 am
I know! Tell me about it! I am now back at a gold Smurf! :(

Pfffftttt! Not even a fishy Smurf or a Foxi Smurf...

I'll never get to the rank of Supreme Dragon...
:( :( :( :(

I am sad now and will go sobbing in my cave forever...
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby XoioX2000 » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:00 am

Okay, "forever" is not long in Dragon's terms... I'm back! :)

Postby Fram » Mon Mar 21, 2005 9:33 am
:haha: You definitely are my favourite dragon (Fafnir and Smaug battle for second place).

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 6:20 pm
Yes you are my favourite Dragon too....my footy team (the Dragons) have been flogged by about 92 points in the last 2 games so they are no longer my favourites and certainly don't make me laugh so they have moved down to no.3, Fafnir no.2......and the other one that Fram mention ( :-? ) can be no.4

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Mar 21, 2005 7:13 pm
Smaug is the dragon from Lord of the Rings???? :-?

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 22, 2005 12:48 am
Isn't that the movie about Liberace? :-?

Postby Fram » Tue Mar 22, 2005 4:39 am
Smaug is the dragon from The Hobbit.

And Liberace has nothing to do with that book or film :hippy:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:48 am
oh well close enough...the hobbit/lord of the rings....same horse/different jockey

I think what Dyar is trying to say is:

Liberace = Lord of the Rings LOL (I got it Dyar :) )

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:57 am
(I got it Dyar :) )
...well don't give it to me :shock:

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:11 pm
I don't get it... :eek:

Help... what's that Liberace?

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:15 pm
Your not alone David, i don't get it either :eek:

I know who Liberace is, but don't understand what is has to do with Lord or the Rings or Dragons :-?

Someone "PLEASE EXPLAIN" :)

Raelene

Postby aussiesmurfer » Tue Mar 22, 2005 6:19 pm
Did he wear a lot of rings?
Page 1 of 2

Login