Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby aussiesmurfer » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:07 am
Today I went to the markets on the other side of town, there were few pvc smurfs. Between $5 and $10 dollars for very dirty, chewed smurfs! :-? Thank goodness for online smurf shops! I found several plush smurfs that were showing their age as well (overpriced) But on the last stall Sucess! A sitting plush smurf who looks like new and with a price tag of $6, I went home happy but I can't understand how so many sellers seem to think that smurfs=$$$$$ even when they are in very poor condition! :eek:

My son has now claimed the smurf for his own and has taken him to bed..... better go and get him out though cause he need a bit of an airing! :)

Trish 8)
Postby melchior » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:45 am
Recently i went to a car boot sale and this is all what i found regarding smurfs. I took five plush smurfs for 50c (maltese). In Malta is difficult to go to a sale a find smurfs.........really difficult. Funnily, as far as i know only Mark my friend and i collect smurfs in Malta.
Maltese Smurf

Postby Guest » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:51 am
A lady from Malta has ordered smurfs from me so there are more of you, somewhere!!! :) :)

I love plush smurfs, Trish, they are my favourite! :cheers:
Postby Tojo » Mon Mar 28, 2005 10:31 am
My son has now claimed the smurf for his own and has taken him to bed..... better go and get him out though cause he need a bit of an airing! :)
I had to read that twice. The first time I thought you meant your son needed airing :shock: :) :) My kids could mostly do with a good bath :bath: My smurfs live behind glass & get an airing only when I open the doors on the display cabinet
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Rachel » Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:48 pm
Nice find Trish, I don't have many plush smurfs yet but I do love them...... :hippy:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 28, 2005 8:40 pm
Well done Trish...or should I say Cameron?

It's a shame that so many sellers have no idea about the price of smurfs and try to sell them way too high even when they are chewed or missing accessories.

It's nice to hear that you came away with something nice though Trish :D

Dyar

PS - Just had a laugh about your comment regarding the kids and a bath Tojo....I have to drag jack into the bath because he doesn't want one.....and then later I have to drag him out of the bath because he doesn't want to get out. :banghead: .......kids, kids, kids......I sometimes need a :beer: to cope.
Page 1 of 1

Login