Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:25 pm
I think we have finally sold our house which means

SMURF ROOM SOON

:woohoo: :hyper: :woohoo: :hyper: :woohoo: :hyper:

Having packed my smurfs up almost three years ago I can't wait to finally be able to have them out again and a room just for them. Apart from just be able to have them all to hand again I can't wait to get back to taking pics, having a go at making a huge display and carry on with my new interest in repainting.

A very nice couple have made an offer on our house which we have accepted and there is no chain involved so you never know, I could be smurfing it by the Summer.

:hyper: :hyper: :cheerz: :hyper: :hyper: :cheerz: :hyper: :hyper:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:35 pm
Thats great news Rachel, congrats. I hope it all go's well and you will finally have your smurfies out again. Good luck.
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D
Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 01, 2005 4:56 pm
A very nice couple have made an offer on our house which we have accepted and there is no chain involved so you never know, I could be smurfing it by the Summer.
No chain?......how will they flush the toilet?

I am really happy for you Rachel. Three years is way way way way too long to have your smurfs in boxes......you deserve to have a smurf room and we are all looking forward to seeing yoru masterpiece which I am sure will blow us all away.

I hope it's all smooth sailing from here on :cheers:

Dyar

Postby aussiesmurfer » Fri Apr 01, 2005 5:07 pm
Congratulations Rachel! :wave:

Good luck with the move!

Trish

Postby Fram » Sat Apr 02, 2005 2:37 am
Very good news!! :cheerz:
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:44 am
:cheers: Congratulations Rachel. I bet your really excited about the move and about the new smurf room to be. I have all our smurfs packed up in boxes safe and sound , but i would love a smurf room. I keep nagging Simon about turning the gym into one to no avail :( But its getting more and more smurf stuff in there(boxed houses, and playsets). Maybe one day he will cave in , or should i say maybe the floor will cave in under the weight. :) :) :D Lucie

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:13 pm
Fabulous news, Rach!! :) :) :) I'm very happy for you, can't wait to see your new SMURF ROOM!!!!
:dory: Staci :dory:
Postby steveparkes » Sat Apr 02, 2005 1:20 pm
Ooooh...good luck Rachel :D All my smurfs are packed away at the moment...I really want to get a good display case so that I can bring them back out of the press seal bags and boxes I have them in :(

Hope you get your smurfy room real soon :D
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby attombomb7 » Sat Apr 02, 2005 3:55 pm
GREAT NEWS! RAchel!

I can help store some smurfs if needed:)

it will be wonderful if you get your smurf room!!! for all of us too:) sowecan see some of those wonderful items you have found///
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby bundleofkent » Sat Apr 02, 2005 4:08 pm
I've just moved myself with so many boxes of smurfs.

Can't wait to get a "smurf room" like Rach

Martin
Postby newbiepeej » Sat Apr 02, 2005 5:43 pm
How cool is that but even beter then that it means eventually Rach will be posting a smurfy landscape.
I love smurfy landscape's
:cheers:
Good things come in little blue hands

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Apr 02, 2005 7:58 pm
Great News Rachel :D

I wish i had enough smurfs to have a smurf room :)

I think you'll be excited about unpacking at your new house, well the smurfs anyway. :D

Raelene

Postby Rachel » Sun Apr 03, 2005 4:54 am
Thanks guys. I am soooooo excited, one of the main reasons we are moving is to have more space. My smurfs used to all be out in our dinning room until they took over so the thought of having them out again and this time being able to give them a whole room is going to be great.

I intend to display the majority of the collection as variations in glass display cabinets (Ikea looks good). I would really like to have one specially made cabinet to show 1 of every normal smurf in order, actually I would like to have 2 of these to show an alternative collection of variations but I still only have one version of a few smurfs so that may have to wait..........

I also intend to try and make a display of some kind, I have some fab ideas and a friend of mine has been roped in to help, after seeing the huge Schleich display poster (cliff and tree stump) he believes we *might* be able to do something similar.

There will be plenty of work top space for painting, taking pics and a computer and because the house is a big old traditional build it has really high ceilings so I am hoping I might have room on the walls for some of the different shelf displays I have eg. mushrooms, trains etc. I will of course have to find a nice corner for Papa as well. :D

Not that I have spent much time planning this.......... :)

I do have to admit at this point I have already drawn the plan for the room on paper, have chosen which cabinets to get and even know what colour paint is going on the walls. I have managed to talk hubby into agreeing that the smurf room is going to be the first room to be done (there is a LOT of work throughout the house) and I will try and pics of the project as we go..........

Okay, I am going to stop now as I think I am probably showing how close to insanity I really am.............. :hyper:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 1 of 1

Login