Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby swarlock » Mon Apr 04, 2005 3:04 pm
Thought I'd share this autographed cel that the producers of Hanna-Barbera sent me 20 years ago.

I couldn't fit the whole frame into the scanner so I cropped the picture of Tracker Smurf and then superimposed the autograph using Photoshop.

It's something I will NEVER give away.

Friendship is everything.

Postby bundleofkent » Mon Apr 04, 2005 4:24 pm
Amazing Steven. That must be worth loads now.

Congrats :cheers:

Martin

Postby attombomb7 » Mon Apr 04, 2005 6:13 pm
yeah amazing image!! I like that alot more then the cells with all the small figures..

he is super!! and so personal too! and the hiker is one of my favourite smurfs! and I think Karen has a soft spot for him too! she married him!
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:04 am
LOL yes I did, didn't I?

I looked at this autograph last night and I must have been having one of my dumb blonde moments because I couldn't figure out whose autograph it was. I blame it on the fact I saw Peyo's autograph on ebay last night and I kept thinking, how does that say "Peyo" and this morning it was clear as day!!! No I can't read Peyo in it I am reading Barbara as in Hanna Barbara, that is right isn't it? I haven't embarrassed myself again have I?

Very cool anyway, I would treaure that!! :) :)

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:07 am
I found this link about a bio of Hanna-Barbara in case anyone is interested.

http://www.animationusa.com/resources/abouthb.html

Postby swarlock » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:04 pm
LOL yes I did, didn't I?

I looked at this autograph last night and I must have been having one of my dumb blonde moments because I couldn't figure out whose autograph it was. I blame it on the fact I saw Peyo's autograph on ebay last night and I kept thinking, how does that say "Peyo" and this morning it was clear as day!!! No I can't read Peyo in it I am reading Barbara as in Hanna Barbara, that is right isn't it? I haven't embarrassed myself again have I?

I wish it had been from the creator himself but this is as close to it I'll ever get. Hanna-Barbera was one of my favorite animation companies growing up. :D
Friendship is everything.

Postby Guest » Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:39 pm
I just looked at all the typos in my post above, I am really not making much sense at the moment! That is a great autograph to have! I loved their cartoons as well. :D :cheers:

Postby Fram » Wed Apr 06, 2005 2:52 am
LOL yes I did, didn't I?

I wish it had been from the creator himself but this is as close to it I'll ever get. Hanna-Barbera was one of my favorite animation companies growing up. :D
An autograph of Peyo is not so hard to find. Signed prints often turn up on eBay, and go for 50 Euro or sometimes a bit less. Drawings fetch of course higher prices (real Peyo drawings I mean, not drawings by people from his studio).
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Little lucie @ Simon » Wed Apr 06, 2005 12:58 pm
Wow , this is fantastic. Simon is a really big fan of Hannah Barbera and Warner Brothers. He collects cels and has a few signed one's. But this is one of my favourites. You must be really proud of it :D Lucie

Postby Fram » Wed Apr 06, 2005 1:57 pm
Here for example can you find a real Peyo drawing with his signature. Price seems reasonable to me, but shouldn't go much higher.
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:
Page 1 of 1

Login