Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby eggie smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 12:03 pm
This is quite odd and funny -- back on March 15th or for all non-Americans, 15/3/05, I mailed Smurfy Steve a smurf. He must have then used that envelope to mail Trish a smurf by pasting a label overtop of his name and address. Then today I got a smurf from Trish and noticed my handwriting on the back said "AIRMAIL". Well I was quite confused as to how my handwriting had gotten on there because I forgot about mailing Steve over a month ago. So I took the layer off that had my name on it, found Trish's underneath and underneath that, was Steve's name. I might have to recycle the envelope again for another trade to see if it gets back to me again :) :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby aussiesmurfer » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:00 pm
Just doing our bit for the environment Staci! :) :)

Quite a coincidence though.

Trish

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:31 pm
Wow thats amazing i like to re use envelopes were posible. its always good to recycle. :D How interesting though. It looks like that envolpe knows his way home now hes been back and forth anoth. :) :) :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:47 pm
Maybe it's a homing envelope, like a homing pigeon?? :)

Postby SMURFYSTEVE1 » Mon Apr 18, 2005 4:50 pm
Maybe it's a homing envelope, like a homing pigeon?? :)
Wishfull thinking. If only it could fly it would save you the hasle of postage. :) :) :) Looking forward to a re visit from that old envolope in the future. :) :)
Smurfy regards, Steve. :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 6:24 pm
Yeah the recycling confused me the other day. Dyar recycled an envelope from Raelene and sent it to me and as I was expecting a parcel from Raelene I had a bit of a shock when I opened it!
:star: LINDA :star:
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:53 pm
back on March 15th or for all non-Americans, 15/3/05
Thanks for the clarification Stace....I was confused at first :)

I expect these parcels will be going around for a while...especially when my trade smurfs arrive soon....yes there are actually tradesman smurfs in there among others. I will be sending packages out to a few people here and I will try to find envelopes I have from other forum members just to keep it all in the forum...postage incest.....there's not enough of that type anymore is there.....then again I think it's a mail thing :D

Good to have you back again Stace after the taxing time you've had recently......Syd misses you

Dyar

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:19 pm
I knew you wouldn't be able to figure out the date without that clarification :) And how could Syd miss me - he was here most of the time, except for when he went to the Royal Wedding. You really should look in his house more often to see if he's there or not :eek:

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Apr 18, 2005 9:21 pm
Okay Stace, I didn't know that about Syd and his whereabouts....I just figure if he isn't getting into any trouble then he is just being a good little smurf...truth is, he's off travelling around the world when he's not causing misery around here......look after the little guy Stace, he doesn't mean it you know.

Dyar
Page 1 of 1

Login