Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 1
Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:17 am
Hi guys

I received the package today from Belgium via Bunbury.

The smurfs are very cool Fram.....thank you so much for including them into Jungle Chick's package for me. I will have fun sorting through those later tonight....they are definately ones I didn't have so it's nice to be able to find out what the differences are.

Also a thank you to Linda for sending them on to me.......didn't know how to approach the extra bonus in the package though so I contacted the Pong Squad. Apparently they are very interested and will be sending a team out in the morning to investigate the jar. They told me under no circumstances should I get curious and to put it in a safe place out of the reach of children and animals and somewhere where there can be no potential leaks of the substance.

I even had the white house call me this evening...apparently they are interested as they are involved in a top secret weapons project at the moment and feel that the contents may be more effective than nuclear warheads......and cheaper too since it's natural gas.....thanks for the laugh....not sure my co-workers knew what to make of it but I had fun daring them to smell the contents...lol

Dyar

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:53 am
No worries Dyar :)

It was a pleasure....and it actually smells quite pleasant as I sprayed strawberry scent in there :P...why don't you open it and check?????

heres some pics of it everyone:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:57 am
LOL, what will she do next and who to ?............the forum awaits with baited breath !! :-D :beer:

Postby Fram » Mon Jun 20, 2005 2:59 am
I'm glad you are happy, Dyar.

Linda Bunno honey, thanks for sending them on, and thanks for including such a jarring gift as well!
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:01 am
Oh and here's the back-side (pardon the pun)

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:02 am
At the risk of sounding strange....I had to check it out straight away just to see.......well to see if it was what it claimed to be......I was pleasantly surprised to find a very sweet scent.......plus Jack loves it....I think he's claimed it now so I will have to steal it back from him now.

I also love the stickers.....Jack thought it was hysterically that someone's butt was on fire :)

Dyar

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:04 am
hah, curiosity killed the cat !!!! :-D :beer:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:42 am
LOL, what will she do next and who to ?............the forum awaits with baited breath !! :-D :beer:

Are you volunteering, Grandma???? :D

Postby Guest » Mon Jun 20, 2005 3:46 am
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooo :-D :beer:
Page 1 of 1

Login