Home of the Smurf Community

Ask questions or discuss anything smurf related.
Page 1 of 6
Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 13, 2007 2:33 pm
Hi all, just wondering if anybody is up for a laugh? :-?

We have "take a pet to work" day so I thought it might be a nice idea have a "take a smurf to work" week. I don't really mean you need to take a smurf to work every day for a week but maybe we could hold it as a week event and see how many members can manage it. :D

There are loads of really interesting jobs being done by smurfers out there and it might be fun to see what happens when a little blue buddie turns up with their owner. If a picture can be taken even better although I don't think many of us could get away with posing for our digi cameras but maybe a shot taken on a phone camera might be more realistic.

If you don't go out to work, is there somewhere else you could take a smurf to? An evening class or even just to the shops.

Are you brave enough to have a smurf on your desk all day or maybe on a dashboard or even a smurf attending a meeting on a building site???

So, who is up for taking a smurf out for the day? :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:06 pm
Sounds like fun Rach....although I won't be able to take a smurf to work for a while yet.....but I have taken Syd around the world so I hope that counts for something......infact I am taking about 3 bags of smurfs around the world.

I know Staci has a few smurfs at her work on her desk so I know she is already up for it

Dyar

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:29 pm
Count me in Rachel, i don't mind embarassing myself, as you all know :???: Anything for a laugh ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:34 pm
I think we all know that about you Graham

...but that's what we love about you......well that.....and you're a good kisser

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Apr 13, 2007 3:45 pm
well, I said I won't do it again.....as my coworkers are just plain mean to smurfs....found that out the hard way :( :( :(

but on second thought....I might risk it and do it again.. :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Margaret » Fri Apr 13, 2007 4:56 pm
Count me in Rachel, i don't mind embarassing myself, as you all know :???: Anything for a laugh ! :D

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny:

I cant get the picture of you and Andrew dancing out of my head !!!!!

Rachel I think bringing a smurf to work is a great idea I already have some on my desk. :D

Postby Gerda » Fri Apr 13, 2007 7:09 pm
If I actually ever left the house I would do it. I don't dare send a smurf to work with Robert, knowing him he would have all the guys in his crew electricute the poor little guy.
maybe I can get some pictures of a smurf doing house work.. would that count?

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Apr 13, 2007 9:38 pm
I'm up for it. I can take a couple more. Theres already a Trudi Papa smurf at work and I have a huge smurf poster on the window too. I'll have to find some that I don't mind if they go missing though as my bunny ears went missing at Easter time.
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:09 am
Rae, i can't even remember who suggested we dance, i'm sure it was Michelle or Veronique, can someone remind me please, i am very forgetful in my old age ? :) :)

Postby southernyacht » Sat Apr 14, 2007 5:54 am
I can do that! There's already some smurfies lurking around my desk.

Be interesting to see where everyone works as well...........

Cathy x :cat:

Postby SA Smurfette » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:02 am
Rae, ....... can someone remind me please, i am very forgetful in my old age ? :) :)
:) :) I think you are getting old.....I think you meant Margaret, not me :-D I haven't posted in this thread :lol:
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Apr 14, 2007 10:42 am
Rae, i can't even remember who suggested we dance,
I think it was your suggestion, G :eyebrow:

And yes, I have smurfs at work already....most clients don't notice but there are the odd handful that do say something about them :eek: :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:43 am
Rae, ....... can someone remind me please, i am very forgetful in my old age ? :) :)
:) :) I think you are getting old.....I think you meant Margaret, not me :-D I haven't posted in this thread :lol:
Told ya ! :banghead: :banghead:

:) :)

Postby Rachel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:32 pm
Sounds like we could have few work experience pics coming in next week then. Cool. :cheers:

Now I just have to decide which smurf(s) to take with me.

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:53 pm
Hi everyone, i thought i'd start the ball rolling !

I work for a bus company in the UK called Arriva ! In my depot there are about 130 buses covering over 50 routes ! Often, some of our buses can be out of the depot for up to 19 hours a day ! So our mechanics have their hands full keeping them maintained, so i thought our very own mechanic smurf could lend a hand ! :) :)

I also got my mate Gary to pose with him as proof he went into work with me ! He threatened me that if i ever told anyone about his picture with a smurf, he'd kill me ! :) :)

Hope you like ! :D

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2007 1:53 pm
And finally, the smurf at work........... :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:29 pm
Great pictures, Beers :cheers: :cheers:

I wonder how much time you have left before Gary realises what you have done :) :) :)

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:40 pm
They look fantastic Graham, Thanks for the splendid effort. :clap2: :adore:

I think taking the mechanic smurf was a lovely idea, I especially love the pic of him by the bus engine and that must have been a laugh getting your collegue involved. :lol:

Thinking about it now, there hasn't been a bus driver smurf yet? Even better, a super smurf with bus. Worth asking Schleich??? :-? :-D

Postby Guest » Sat Apr 14, 2007 3:55 pm
Mosey, i think i'll be dead if Gary finds out :) :)

Rachel, i'll let you ask schleich ! :D :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Apr 14, 2007 4:49 pm
I think that would be a great idea, Rachel :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 6

Login