Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 4

Postby jpp » Fri Nov 02, 2007 10:55 am
HI,

It's GOOD for southernyacht !!!! ( 2 calendar )

JPP

Postby smurfieduck » Fri Nov 02, 2007 12:04 pm
Hello

Please let me know when you want my details - I can PM you. Can I pay by Paypal?

:-D
smurfieduck :-)

Carry on Smurfin' - and have a Smurfin' good day!!!!

Postby southernyacht » Sat Nov 03, 2007 6:07 am
HI,

It's GOOD for southernyacht !!!! ( 2 calendar )

JPP
:joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy: :joy:

Thank you so much JPP!!
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Michelle » Sun Nov 04, 2007 5:37 am
Hi JPP,

Can you get 2 pieces for me too?

That would be wonderfull!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby jpp » Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:24 am
HI Michelle,

You have really a lot of luck, I come back from the shop and I brought you bought the 2 remaining copies :-D

I PM you.

Postby jpp » Thu Nov 08, 2007 1:54 pm
HI,

The stocks were replenished.

And now the calendars are now at 4.23 euros instead of 5.80.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Postby Gerda » Thu Nov 08, 2007 6:21 pm
HI,

The stocks were replenished.

And now the calendars are now at 4.23 euros instead of 5.80.

:( :( :( :( :( :( :(
doh :banghead: guess sometimes it pays to wait, but then again it could have gone the other way and they would have been sold out
happily smurfing along

Postby Gerda » Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:57 pm
I got mine today!! :wave:
Opening them before dec 1st is soooo tempting.. but what kind of example would I be setting for my kids if I opened mine and did not let them open theres.. Sean can not beleive we will actually use them, he wants to keep his sealed!!

Thank you jpp!! :cheers: :cheers:

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Nov 15, 2007 6:40 pm
Big thank you to JPP from me too. I received the calendars and the magazines this morning on my door step. It made me want to take the day off to have a good look and play with my new toys but who can afford to do that :-?

Thank you soooooooooo much for the 100th time for all of the time and effort you put in for everyone here JPP

Dyar

Postby paolo » Mon Nov 19, 2007 5:35 am
I wish to thank JPP too, my calendars are here, still wrapped.
I'm not going to keep them sealed for long, anyway.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Nov 19, 2007 6:59 pm
Mine arrived today, too...thanks you JP :hug:

It's nice to have an advent's calendar again after I don't want to know how many years :-D

I don't know if I will finally be able to only open one door each day in December up to the 24th...I never managed to do it as a child, so why start now :) :)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby paolo » Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:14 am
I couldn't resist more than a few hours, and I opened the windows where I was thinking there were the games (the big ones) and I also found chocolates in a couple of them.
Anyway, I opened a topic under the Boot Sale thread to trade the double magnets I found. :-D

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 01, 2007 4:40 am
Okay, so it is December 1st, how many of you have actually waited until today to start to open windows??? :-? :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:01 am
Rachel wrote:
Okay, so it is December 1st, how many of you have actually waited until today to start to open windows???
:oops: Not me!!!! :bolt: :pinksofa: :lol3:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 5:36 am
Okay, so it is December 1st, how many of you have actually waited until today to start to open windows??? :-? :lol:
This will be a shock....but I have....It was the first thing I did though.....even before I fixed my coffee :-D

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 7:28 am
Well I finished mine today.....but I made the kids wait until tonight to start....being a responsible parent and all. You know...kind of do as I say and NEVER do as I do type of a thing.

I did notice one of the smurfs on the front of the box looks a little similiar to one of the new 2008 smurfs....the one with the party whistle thingy. I haven't compared them but it's a similiar looking one anyway.

Dyar

Postby smurfieduck » Sat Dec 01, 2007 10:35 am
I did notice one of the smurfs on the front of the box looks a little similiar to one of the new 2008 smurfs....the one with the party whistle thingy. I haven't compared them but it's a similiar looking one anyway.

I thought the very same thing, Dyar! I do like that smurfy. In fact, most of the new smurfs have grown on me. Roll on next year so I can hold them in my hands. :)

:-D

Postby eggie smurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 12:49 pm
Can someone post a photo as I have no idea what any of these look like? :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 01, 2007 1:00 pm
Here is the picture JPP posted

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Rachel » Sat Dec 01, 2007 3:17 pm
So, so far we have Maureen on the good list and Sharon and Dyar on the naughty list. Oh dear, will Santa forgive you? :lol:

Thanks for pointing out the similarity between the new 2008 smurf with the party blower and the little chap on the advent calander. That is cool to see. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]
Page 2 of 4

Login