Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 6

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:13 pm
Thank you Dominique :hug:

I just read that my name was on the list too :) :)

Yes I would love a copy. I did ask Christy last night too so I will have to sort something out there. Hopefully I will be at the Fair in Smurftober and can pick them up also.

Dyar

Postby paolo » Fri Feb 22, 2008 3:22 am
The customer service from PaniniComics in Germany is really very kind, so for more information on this publication you may want to contact them.
I recently sent them an email for a back issue of the magazine with the card game inside and they sent it to me for free.

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:49 am
Here's a picture of Issue number 1. The packaging for the smurf has some interesting text on the botom right hand corner.

It says (I've missed out the boring stuff like 'not suitable for kids under 3 yrs' etc):-

Panini Verlags GmbH, D-70178 Stuttgart
Made in China
Importer: Puppy s.a., Rue de Cerf 85, B-1332 Genval (Belgium)

So it looks like they're specially made for the German market, are made in China but are imported by Puppy in Belgium.

Anyway here's the pic.....

Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby naish510 » Sat Feb 23, 2008 12:50 pm
Hello Tojo is it possible to get one for me too please? :-?

Postby Tojo » Sat Feb 23, 2008 1:39 pm
I'll see whether I can get one next week for you Christy when I'm back at work :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:16 am
@Christy: I have just bought the mag for you and will continue to do so for any of the upcoming issues. :D
@Tojo: Thanks for posting my pic, since my camera card is full. I suggest to ask one shop assistant in Karben to order the mags regulary. That's what I did, since I was told by Panini that they didn't have anymore back in stock. :D
@all: Since only six people asked me for the mag, I am still able to help four more of you. (Rachel, Graham, Michelle and Veronique?) If you are interested, just pm me asap. :D

@Steve, Staci, Dyar, Christy, Cathy, Christy: One smurf is mispainted, someone painted a yellow line on the foot of the smurf . Anyone fancies that certain mag? :D

deleted

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:26 am
Thank you Dominique :hug:

I just read that my name was on the list too :) :)

Yes I would love a copy. I did ask Christy last night too so I will have to sort something out there. Hopefully I will be at the Fair in Smurftober and can pick them up also.

Dyar
Don't worry, if you can't come, Dyar. I may pass them over either to the sisters or Christy. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 3:28 am
Here's a picture of Issue number 1. The packaging for the smurf has some interesting text on the botom right hand corner.

So it looks like they're specially made for the German market [...].
I second that. The package of that special variant is yellow, whereas the package of the regular Made in China variant is orange. :D

Postby naish510 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:46 am
Hi Dominique that is sooo kind of you !!!!
Can i please have the mispainted one, i like these ones :) :) :)

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:20 am
@Christy: You are more than welcome to have that one. :D

Postby naish510 » Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:48 am
Thank you so much Dominique !!! :D :D :D :D

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Feb 25, 2008 10:52 am
Don't worry, if you can't come, Dyar. I may pass them over either to the sisters or Christy. :D
Dom, you can give his magazines to me if he can't make it as he visits me often enough and I organized it for him. Thanks, my dear, you're the greatest :hug:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby southernyacht » Mon Feb 25, 2008 2:21 pm
Thanks, my dear, you're the greatest :hug:
:hi5: I'd agree - Thanks Dominique :D
Cathy x :cat:

Postby Cassiebsg » Tue Feb 26, 2008 9:19 am
I would be interested in those issues that have a smurf I don't yet have. :-D
Any way to know which ones will come out in advance, or does one have to wait till the issue is released?
There are those who believe that life here began out there...

Postby Tojo » Tue Feb 26, 2008 4:57 pm
The other smurfs being given with the magazines this year are Greedy, Footballer, Disco Smurfette & Papa. I haven't got the comic here at work otherwise I could have told you the release dates (they're announced on the inside of the back cover).

Whether the series will be continued in 2009 remains to be seen....

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 26, 2008 7:19 pm
These magazines sound very exciting, hopefully there will be all new 2008 production of smurfs which mean....yes, more variations :D

Thank you once again Dom, it was so kind of you to help so many of us out like this.

Dyar :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:16 am
Dom, you can give his magazines to me if he can't make it as he visits me often enough and I organized it for him. Thanks, my dear, you're the greatest :hug:
Will do, Staci. :D Always a pleasure to help out. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:16 am
These magazines sound very exciting, hopefully there will be all new 2008 production of smurfs which mean....yes, more variations :D

Thank you once again Dom, it was so kind of you to help so many of us out like this.

Dyar :cheers:
No prob, mate. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:19 am
The other smurfs being given with the magazines this year are Greedy, Footballer, Disco Smurfette & Papa. I haven't got the comic here at work otherwise I could have told you the release dates (they're announced on the inside of the back cover).

Whether the series will be continued in 2009 remains to be seen....
Thanks for the update, Tojo. :D The release date is every six to eight weeks and the following number incl. Greedy is due to be released on April 17th. :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Feb 27, 2008 9:24 am
Thnak you for the information Dominique :D
Next week I go to Austria and hadn't particuarly expected to find anything smurfy just :snowdance:
But now I can look out for this mag :-D :cheers:
If you want to, I may collect those mags for you and pass them over to Cathy at the sister's fair, unless you want to pick them personally. :D
Page 2 of 6

Login