Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 2 of 4

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Feb 01, 2005 6:47 pm
Thank you JPP, you are very nice to offer this to me and I really appreciate it

:cheers:

Dyar

Postby jpp » Thu Feb 03, 2005 8:39 am
HI,

For DYAR,

I looked at home, I have well numbers 1 to 6.
I think that it is preferable to await 1 more or 2 numbers, for all of sending into 1 only parcel.

Pour David,

Je pense, que le mieux est que je t'achètes les numéros 7..... jusqu'au 23 avril, et que je te les donnes en main propre à La Louvière ( Schtroumpf Passion )
Dis-moi ce que tu en penses ??

@++JPP.

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Feb 03, 2005 10:50 am
Hi JPP,

It's a TOP idea!

Fais moi savoir si tu veus l'argent avant...

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Feb 03, 2005 4:00 pm
That sounds great JPP....I will wait until I hear from you and then we can make the deal.

Thank you so much

Dyar

Postby jpp » Fri Feb 04, 2005 4:37 am
Hi,

DYAR ===> OK

David ===> Pas besoin d'argent pour l'instant.... OK

JPP.

Postby jpp » Mon Mar 06, 2006 6:28 am
HI,

The editor of these magazine say :

"There are 60 number of planned for the moment. "

Perhaps more ?

@+ JPP
www.les-schtroumpfs.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Mar 06, 2006 7:12 am
That's excellent JPP.....I had no idea they were planning so many as most things like this tend to end around 40.....I suppose these have been very popular and that's why they are going to keep making them.

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Tue Mar 07, 2006 8:00 am
I thought they were going to stop at 40 as well.... it must be popular so they are carrying on!!! :-D

Postby Chogokin Jawa » Sat Apr 01, 2006 3:17 pm
Just for info, the #42 contains the Smurf in cage :D

Couldn't resist. FYI it seems to be a recast since the copyright is "Peyo Made in China"

Stef

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Apr 01, 2006 6:17 pm
That is excellent Stef.....I cannot wait to get #42 when the time comes. I should have them all up to #40 very soon (they are on their way to Australia now)....if they keep producing old smurfs with new markings then I don't care if they go up to #140.

....before I start going off daydreaming I must tell myself that it's unlikely that they'll have Praying Smurfs, Surprise Cones & Smurfette Baseball batters with China markings.

Dyar

Postby Chogokin Jawa » Sun Apr 02, 2006 4:06 am
Who knows ? That would be indeed great to get such scarce Smurfs by this way :)

Anyway, next one will be a sitting Smurf with the Snail w/ chariot...can't say if the chariot will be sold in once or if parts will be dispatched on several issues of the magazine...

That is excellent Stef.....I cannot wait to get #42 when the time comes. I should have them all up to #40 very soon (they are on their way to Australia now)....if they keep producing old smurfs with new markings then I don't care if they go up to #140.

....before I start going off daydreaming I must tell myself that it's unlikely that they'll have Praying Smurfs, Surprise Cones & Smurfette Baseball batters with China markings.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Apr 06, 2006 11:16 pm
I just received the next lot of these magazines from no.27 up to no.40 and wanted to say a big THANK YOU to JPP for organising these. I only got to have a quick look but the Basketball super, Aeroplane and many others with China markings look amazing. I can't wait to get home and sort through them all.

Thanks JPP.....these are amazing :cheers:

Dyar

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:51 am
Same here Jpp! I have received ma latest parcel and they are great!!!!!

Thank you!! :D

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :beer:

Postby Guest » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:22 am
My friend is off to France next week and I've asked her to look out for some of these for me. :) :) :)

Postby steveparkes » Fri Apr 07, 2006 3:24 am
I saw a few at Passion..I wish I'd got these..are they still being made and can you order overseas?
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:15 am
They are still being made Steve...I have up to no.40 and I know no.41 has the Smurf in Cage super which has been mentioned recently on the forum.

Maybe JPP can help

Dyar

Postby Fram » Fri Apr 07, 2006 12:48 pm
My friend is off to France next week and I've asked her to look out for some of these for me. :) :) :)
I've had to look through quite a few shops when I was in France last summer to find one, and they only had the last issue. There are tons of different magazines with gadgets / gifts added, and it's not so easy rummaging through them.
I went to one comic shop, and that one didn't have them, and hadn't even heard of it... :banghead:
I now have half of the purple small house :)
:sheep: Bored of normality, why not go smurf? :sheep:

Postby XoioX2000 » Fri Apr 07, 2006 1:57 pm
Sorry to be a pain:

No41 has the basket ball player.
N042 has the smurf in a cage.

(just received No41)

Cheers,

David

Postby Rachel » Fri Apr 07, 2006 2:57 pm
I saw a few at Passion..I wish I'd got these..are they still being made and can you order overseas?
Hi Steve, yes I remember seeing them as well. I think it was the first few issues of the magazine but not many of them unfortunately. I was tempted though. :D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby steveparkes » Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:23 am
Me too Rachel :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk
Page 2 of 4

Login