Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 3 of 4

Postby Syd Smurf » Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:28 am
These smurfs that come with the magazine are really great. Here's a list of new China CE markings that have so far only be released with these magazines:

20118 Umbrella:
(not sure if this has been released with China CE markings only previously...I do have a China CE Applause variation which is quite different to this one. The Umbrella is a very dark red whereas the Appluse variation was more of a pale red. The new one has the white spots only painted on whilst the Applause version had the 3-D affect with the spots). The made in China markings runs from the bottom up of the Mushroom stalk.

20191 Brainy Ref: matte blue skin
40222 Airplane
40509 Bars Gymnast
40512 Basketball

Other nice variations include some unpainted parts like
40232 Log Car - unpainted Mushroom Roof
40240 - Smurf in Bed - unpainted Mushroom bedheads...the China variations have always been painted previously.
Smurfette's Bedroom - The lamp shade is white (unpainted) whereas it's normally pink with white spots.

I still have the Gargamel's Lab playset and the houses to sort through but as you would know the roofs are unpainted which is cool....the new lot contained a light blue roof.

Dyar

Postby barrufet » Mon Apr 17, 2006 6:16 pm
Hi everybody
Could someone put the titles of the stories you can read in these magazines?
Gran pitufo and me are compilating Peyo data and it would be interesting to know if there are new stories or old ones.
Thanks
regards
barrufet
Barcelona

Postby jpp » Sun Apr 23, 2006 1:40 pm
HI for all !!!

If somebody is interested by magazines (Or just someone number ) please contact-me....

5.90 euros per magazine

@+JPP

Postby jpp » Sat Oct 14, 2006 12:54 pm
HI,

This collection is going to 66 N°. ( say the Editor )

but in this moment it's the number : 55

@+ JPP
www.les-schtroumpfs.com

Postby jpp » Tue Mar 13, 2007 5:19 am
HI,

It's good, we arrived at N°66. :D

With the back of this one, it is written there “A suivre" ("to follow”), whereas usually, it is registered there the contents of the next number.

@+JPP
www.les-schtroumpfs.com

Postby Rachel » Tue Mar 13, 2007 11:45 am
Thanks for the update JPP. :-D

I suppose we will just have to wait and see now if they decide to continue with this series. :-?

I had an email recently asking me how many of this magazine there will be and I was was happy to have your updates here so I could pass the information on.

:thanks2:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Mar 13, 2007 7:43 pm
Thanks JPP for the update fropm me as well.

I hope they keep going on with the series, I love them :cheers:

Dyar

Postby baboune » Sun Apr 15, 2007 1:24 pm
Hi everyone,

Just wanted to share with you infos about this serie of magazines. I've updated my "Je collectionne les Schtroumpfs" page on my website. On this page you will see a listing of all figures & accessories included in each magazine. You have all the info for magazines #s 1 @ 59. I'll get the other numbers (#s 60 @ 66) very soon, so be sure that I'll update this page as soon as I get them.

Here's the direct link to the page:

http://pages.globetrotter.net/luv2trade ... gazine.htm

Hope this is usefull for some of you!

Best regards from Canada!
:D :D
Baboune

Postby Rachel » Mon Apr 16, 2007 1:45 pm
That is excellent info Daniel, Thank You very much for compiling the list. :thanks2:

I have only recently got my first of these magazines so with the info you give, I can look out for what to get next to complete the pieces I have so far. :-D

Postby jpp » Tue Apr 17, 2007 4:20 am
HI Rachel,

You can buy this Number :

NUMERO 01 :GRAND SCHTROUMPF
NUMERO 02 :SCHTROUMPF CUISINIER
NUMERO 03 :SCHTROUMPFETTE
NUMERO 04 :SCHTROUMPF POMPIER
NUMERO 05 :SCHTROUMPF PAYSAN
NUMERO 06 :SCHTROUMPF AU COR DE CHASSE
NUMERO 07 :SCHTROUMPF A CALIFOURCHON
NUMERO 08 :BEBE SCHTROUMPF
NUMERO 16 :SCHTROUMPF PARACHUTISTE
NUMERO 17 :SCHTROUMPF AVEC SON TEL PORTABLE
NUMERO 18 :SCHTROUMPF A LA CLARINETTE
NUMERO 19 :SCHTROUMPF QUI SE LAVE
NUMERO 21 :SCHTROUMPF STEWART
NUMERO 22 :SCHTROUMPF SHORT MONTAGNARD
NUMERO 23 :SCHTROUMPF PILOTE DE COURSE
NUMERO 24 :SCHTROUMPF A LA BALANCOIRE
NUMERO 25 :SCHTROUMPF FOOTBALLEUR
NUMERO 26 :SCHTROUMPF GUITARISTE
NUMERO 27 :SCHTROUMPF ARBITRE N°2
NUMERO 29 :SCHTROUMPF GARDIEN

on this address :
https://www.databasefactextra.com/ACTIO ... D&CONF=035

Or on this :
http://www.journaux.fr/liste.php?sousfa ... 5&collec=1
Numbers : 3, 12, 19, 21 to 28, 31 to 58

@+ JPP
http://www.les-schtroumpfs.com

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 7:53 am
Thank You JPP, that is great to know. I will be definitely looking into get some more of these soon. :thanks2:

Postby baboune » Tue Apr 17, 2007 11:03 am
Hi everyone,

Thanks to JPP, I just gor the last magazines from this wonderfull serie, so I'm pleased to let you know that I've updated my site with all the details about all 66 magazines....

Here's the direct link:

http://pages.globetrotter.net/luv2trade ... gazine.htm

This was a great serie..... I leave you with a quick recap of the contents of this serie, aside from the 66 figures included

8 complete houses (light blue, orange, pink, white, turquoise, light beige,light grey, yellow) - with assorted roof colors

25 complete SUPER smurfs!

Playsets / well playset, smurfette bedroom playset, Gargamel lab playset, Snail cart playset, playgound playset (partial)

+ 66 very colorfull magazines with fun & games

Wow! Isn't this nice? :carrots:

Well I hope this info is usefull for some of you!

Smurfy regards :-D

Postby Rachel » Tue Apr 17, 2007 12:25 pm
Great to hear that you have completed the series Daniel, congratulations. :cheers:
8 complete houses (light blue, orange, pink, white, turquoise, light beige,light grey, yellow) - with assorted roof colors

25 complete SUPER smurfs!

Playsets / well playset, smurfette bedroom playset, Gargamel lab playset, Snail cart playset, playgound playset (partial)
Nice summary, Thanks. It is suprising to see just how many smurfs and playsets came with the magazines. :-D

Postby Tojo » Tue Apr 17, 2007 5:28 pm
Oh how I wish they'd finally bring those magazines out in Germany - #sigh#

great update though :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Apr 17, 2007 6:30 pm
Great update, Daniel :D

It's nice to see a list of what you get with each Magazine 8)

Congratulations on completing the series :D
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:00 pm
A big thanks to JPP for sending the last of the Magazines out to me that arrived yesterday.......they have been great additions to my collection and his help with these have been very appreciated as it has been over a couple of years now.

Thanks JPP :hug:

Dyar

Postby jpp » Sun Jun 17, 2007 1:50 am
Of nothing, that pleases to me to help the other Smurf collectors :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Jun 17, 2007 7:24 pm
These were the final Magazines for that series wasn't it JPP?

Interesting to note that a lot of the newer figures have Made in China whereas the older China ones didn't always have that. Another interesting thing I noticed was the last cottage I got with the yellow roof has a wedge cut out at the top of the cottage where the roof connects.....the roof has a protruding wedge that fits into the gap so it locks in better. I have never seen this before and I am guessing it's the new style of the cottages from here on in.

Dyar

Postby Syd Smurf » Mon Jun 18, 2007 4:42 am
Here's a pic of the cottage...you can see the wedge shaped gap at the top rim of the base of the cottage...there is a matching shaped piece on the inner rim of the roof as well although it may not be that easy to see it. I didn't know about this so I figured others would be the same.....this is probably how they will be made from now on I am guessing.

Dyar

Postby jpp » Mon Jun 18, 2007 5:14 am
Yes it is the final number magazine.....
Page 3 of 4

Login