Home of the Smurf Community

Local smurfy events and news. Announce news here that is local to your country / area.
Page 4 of 6

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:31 am
I hadn't realised they'd kept it so restricted. These will certainly be collectors' items in the future! :) :-D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:43 am
Neither had I.

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Apr 18, 2008 7:07 am
Great job, Dom! Thanks for the info too - these will definitely be rare in the future then :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Tojo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 3:50 am
I got mine at 6 am this morning at Frankfurt's main railway station :-D

They had a whole pile of them so I was able to pick out the nicest ones so that was good.

I'll try to post a picture of the mag tomorrow so that everyone can see what it looks like. I'll also take a picture of the inside back page as it shows which smurfs are coming next. Dominique has mentioned the next figures but a piccy is always good.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:25 am
Honestly you'd think smurfs were afraid of water the way we don't get these things on this little island. :( Looking forward to seeing your pics, Tojo! :-D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Apr 20, 2008 4:27 am
Thank you, Tojo :hug:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:10 am
Here's a picture of the cover of issue 2 with the smurfy taped to the front.

The 2nd picture is the inside back cover showing the future releases :D

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Apr 20, 2008 10:24 am
Awesome! I can't wait to get these :gimme:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Apr 20, 2008 12:03 pm
Neither can I! :) :) Thanks Tojo. :cheers:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:51 am
Thanks for posting, Tojo. :thanks2: :D To be honest, I have been busy lately, since I have to deliver my first oral presentation for this semester by next Monday.

Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:10 am
Issue 3 came out this morning so as I was on the night shift I popped to the station bookshop & got a few on my way home.

As previously said, this one has the footballer with it.

Here's a piccy of the cover with the smurf still taped to it :D

Postby steveparkes » Thu Jun 12, 2008 12:26 am
Ooooh, thanks for showing us Tojo..It must be great to be able to get these. I wish the UK had smurfy magazines :(
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 3:41 am
@First of all, I'd like to thank Tojo, for posting the pic. :thanks2: :hug:

Hi guys,

I was just about to post that the latest issue is much cheaper than the previous ones. (I highly guess that this is due to the footballer being released during the UEFA European Cup now) For this issue costs 3,95 Euro, you save 0,55 Euro. Another topic: Since I experienced that the mags tend to bend very easily, I took your smurfs off. Thus, you will get two plastic bags each. The first includes all comics and the second one is containing all sealed smurf boxes from the mags.

@Christy: I will refund you the 0,55 Euro in October.

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:09 am
The more bags the better I always say! :-D :-D

Postby steveparkes » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:27 am
Thanks Dominique :hug:
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jun 12, 2008 4:35 am
NP guys. :grouphug:

Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 7:44 am
@Dominique, you're welcome :D

I'd noticed that about the price too!! It would be cool if they keep the lower price.

Here are a couple more pictures. The first shows one side of the double sided poster which had me in stitches. I'd love to see that smurf as a figure - they could call it Chilli Smurf :angry: :angry: :) :) :)

The second shows a difference between the footballer I already had & the new one. Both have the same markings:

Schleich, Germany, 3, 97, Peyo, CE

except for the small difference that the new one has 'made in China' to the left of his tail. The red is much darker on the new one & the number 10 is much longer as well. See for yourselves.... :-D

I was wondering whether any other footballers have that number difference (long / short numerals)?

Postby SimonKing » Thu Jun 12, 2008 2:13 pm
Ohhhhhhh im in the US at the moment and have just seen this thread :banghead: Any chance of getting a set of these :? would really really appreciate it and can PAYPAL straight away ---Thanks very much and if its not possible i totally understand --Cheers -- they look FAB
If Somethings worth doing....Its worth Overdoing

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:37 pm
Oh Cool...a color variation :-D

Thank you, Tojo :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Tojo » Thu Jun 12, 2008 8:07 pm
Ohhhhhhh im in the US at the moment and have just seen this thread :banghead: Any chance of getting a set of these :? would really really appreciate it and can PAYPAL straight away ---Thanks very much and if its not possible i totally understand --Cheers -- they look FAB
Are you just after the football one or all 3 issues so far Simon? I think I have spares of the first 2 issues at home & I can try to get another footballer if you wish unless Dominique is willing to help out.
Page 4 of 6

Login