Home of the Smurf Community

The place for new members to introduce themselves
Page 2 of 3

Postby smurfer » Wed Jan 24, 2007 12:50 pm
Welcome Andrea !

:welcome:

Postby Tojo » Wed Jan 24, 2007 1:26 pm
And a big :welcome: from me too Andrea :D I think you must be our first member from north of the border. I hope you enjoy yourself here it's such a fun place.

Do you still have any of your drawings? I can't draw to save my life.

:cheers:
Tojo
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:53 pm
Is Renee there too guys? :eek: Dyar
I have been lurking around the pink sofa wondering what it was you guys got up to behind there... :lurk: ...and...just so you know...I am really friendly to :dory: and :cat: !!! Can I join the club?
That would be nice :) :)
Hey I wouldn't mind living in the upstairs extension...as long as there was a sunroof where I could relax sipping cocktails :vacation: and playing with mine (and everyone elses :lol:) Smurf collection!!!
ChunkMasterMC :music:

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 3:57 pm
..just so you know...I am really friendly to :dory: and :cat: !!! Can I join the club?
Most defintely, Renee -- it's an open club policy so anyone can join in :D The more the merrier, esp if they are going to add that extender couch :)
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby aussiesmurfer » Wed Jan 24, 2007 5:58 pm
Welcome aboard Andrea! :welcome:
Trish :wave2:

Postby Guest » Wed Jan 24, 2007 6:37 pm
Renee, be careful how close you get to the fish, she plays unfairly :) :)

You can take charge of the upstairs extension then Renee, we will provide the ice lolly's and cocktails to keep you cool ! :D

:-D :beer:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:44 pm
You can take charge of the upstairs extension then Renee, we will provide the ice lolly's and cocktails to keep you cool ! :D
Very nice...I will keep the refreshment situation under control up here then!!! :vacation:

Postby aussiesmurf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 8:50 pm
:welcome: Andrea

I'm sure you'll find lots of useful information on here about smurfs...hope u have a great time getting to know the characters of the forum as well... :D
:flower:

Meagan

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 9:18 pm
Well that's just typical.....just typical

When I tried to join the Pink Sofa Club I was only thrown a cushion to sit on....(a very small one let me tell you) and told to sit over there somewhere. I wasn't allowed to join in in any of the fun pink sofa games.

I wasn't given anything like you've been offered....so do you know what I did?? I decided to....Just walk away Renee, you won't see me follow you back home. The pink sofa on the block is not that sane, but you're not to blame

Dyar :-?

PS - Actually, now I can kind of see why they didn't want me to hang out with them........I see it all now......I'm not as cool as you guys am I? Was it the "I hope Milli Vanilli reunite cos they are great live" comment that did it? It was a joke guys...I haven't even seen them in concert.....I just love their music, wear their t-shirts and I'm kind of proud to be the President and last surviving member of their Fan Club.

PPS - I would go and eat some worms but even the worms would rather dig holes to bury themselves alive than go and hang out with me.....I am so depressed right now, I could jump from off the top of the sofa and plunge to the hard carpet down below......but, but :( they won't even let me near the sofa either :( :( :(

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jan 24, 2007 11:19 pm
When I tried to join the Pink Sofa Club I was only thrown a cushion to sit on....(a very small one let me tell you)
Are you sure that cushion wasn't really an apple for you to sit on, dear? :o

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:30 am
Nope, it wasn't an apple Stace...that would of been ok and made me felt at home.....the cushion wasn't even pink...it was poo brown coloured...and you just know you don't give someone you like something poo brown coloured.

They even threw things at me and laughed at me and said I had germs and that I was smelly :-?

I thought at least you or Moey would be my friend but the wedgie you both gave me kind of told me otherwise

I then tried to start my own gang.....The Cool Stool Club :D

....but no one wanted to join my dodgy stool when they could have a fluffy pink sofa to sit behind. You guys have Tim Tams and I only had some stale chips and a rotten orange that Maxine threw at me from before :???:

Sofa.......so bad :banghead:

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 1:42 am
Oh, I am your friend.... :D ...but you know...I do have to keep up appearances so I can stay with the cool pink crowd :cool: and you know sitting on apples and walking in poopoo just... :-? it just ain't cool, Drewey Blues & the Drews :eek:

but deep deep down when nobody is around I am your friend :hug: :winks:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2007 3:14 am
Milli Vanilli ! :sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: The ones who could'nt sing, and never sang anything ? :eek: Brings back memories :) :)

Anyway, i have to go now Dyar, i'm off to buy some apples ! :bolt:

:pinksofa:

Postby ChunkMasterMC » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:09 am
Oh man...sorry Dyar....I ...ahhhh...ummmmm...I have to go over...here :bolt: ...

:cool: Ok...guys...I'm behind the Pink Sofa :pinksofa: ...I need Tim Tams STAT...and a run down on how to deal with the....ahhhh...situation...with...you know who!!! Maybe we could get Syd to come up onto the upper deck and we could come to an agreement...maybe he could bring his stinky poo brown coloured cushion onto the sun roof (after he airs it out a bit) and help keep our refreshment supplies in order? :-? I mean...he's obviously got a nice supply of apples and rotten oranges to keep him happy while he's here...I'm happy to share my upper deck with him as long as he tops up my margueritas and feeds me Tim Tams on demand :cloud9: ...

Oh...yeah...Dyar...like I was saying...so sorry about the situation!!! What can I do to make it up to you? I'd let you onto the upper deck in an instant...but there's obviously some red tape we gotta get through first...I'll get my people to talk to your people and we'll see what we can come up with!!! :-?

Postby Guest » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:10 am
:haha:

:sofunny: :sofunny:

Poor Dyar, we could let have him have a cocktail or two i suppose ? :-?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:12 am
:welcome: to this smurfy site, Andrea :)

Have a great time being here. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 4:45 am
I'll get my people to talk to your people and we'll see what we can come up with!!!:-?
My people won't talk to me anymore once they started talking to your people.....they used to be in the Cool Stool Gang....now they are Kinky Pinky People too

This song comes to mind....

Pink
by Aerosmith (whirls and tutusic by Mr Beers)

Pink it´s my new obsession
Pink it´s not even a question
Pink on the lips of your lover, ´cause
Pink is the love you discover

Pink as the bing on your cherry
Pink ´cause you are so very
Pink it´s the color of passion
`Cause today it just goes with the fashion

Pink it was love at first sight, yea
Pink when I turn out the light, and
Pink gets me high as a kite
And I think everything is going to be all right
No matter what we do tonight

You could be my flamingo
´Coz pink is the new kinda lingo
Pink like a deco umbrella
It´s kink - but you don´t ever tell her

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink gets me high as a kite

I want to be your lover
I wanna wrap you in rubber
As pink as the sheets that we lay on
Pink is my favorite crayon, yeah

Pink it was love at first sight
Pink when I turn out the light
Pink it´s like red but not quite

Sorry...not cool enough to use real pink yet...but we are workign on it aren't we Renee? :D

Postby eggie smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 7:56 am
I thought at least you or Moey would be my friend but the wedgie you both gave me kind of told me otherwise
:shhh: I'm not part of the Kinky Pinky Couch Gang either...I just circle them and keep them at bay whenever one of 'em gets out of hand. Me thinks I'm gonna have trouble keeping Renee in line though now...she's a feisty one. You know the only :sofa: to be behind is this one with me, my friend :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:32 am
awww.....can I have a fin hug?

I will promise not to slip my fingers into your gills again Stace

I thought the heavy breathing meant you were enjoying it.....didn't realise you were actually suffocating

Sorry.......once again

Dyar

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jan 25, 2007 8:42 am
Staci,

to me the color of the couch isn't a problem at all. I just prefer hiding myself as soon as I'm finding myself in smurfy problems... .
Page 2 of 3

Login