Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 9 of 10

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 08, 2005 7:05 pm
It's been pissing down with rain yesterday and today...
Does that mean there was alot of rain David......or just a wee bit?

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Nov 09, 2005 10:46 am
Just a wee bit!

By the way the video can now be found at:

http://www.nationalgaragekids.com/Video ... _in_MK.mov

Be careful though it's 41 Megs!!!!

Steve it's a .mov file... do you think we could reduce it by using another format or compress it differently?

Cheers,

David
:dragon: I like the smell of Napalm, first thing in the morning...:dragon:
Check out The Dragon's Cave

Postby Bunno Smurf » Thu Nov 10, 2005 3:20 am
Oh cool, David. Thanks. For some reason my media player only plays sound and not vision. It drives me insane! I will try to have a look at it later on Phil's computer. I'll also add a link to the MK page later.

Cheers
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby XoioX2000 » Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:26 am
You may need to download Quicktime (www.quicktime.com) as it is a .mov file... sorry... I don't have anytthing to convert it easily...

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Nov 16, 2005 10:41 am
A couple of days late, but I sent the OJ pics to you this morning, Linda! Of course it is the middle of the night there now but you'll have them when you wake up :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:18 pm
Thanks Stace, have got them and will try to get them up shortly. Reports and portfolios are due this week though so I may be a little hectic.

Cheers

Linda

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sun Nov 27, 2005 6:56 pm
Hi Stace, Just wanted to let you know I haven't forgotten the pics. I have had the flu really badly for just over a week now and haven't been up and about much. As soon as I start feeling better I will get on to it.

Cheers.

Linda

Postby eggie smurf » Sun Nov 27, 2005 11:15 pm
Aww poor Linda...I'm sorry you have the flu - that is NO fun! I hope you get better soon ;) Don't worry about those pics -- I just hope the kids like them when you're feeling up to it :D

Postby Tojo » Mon Nov 28, 2005 10:29 am
Hope you start feeling better soon Linda. Feeling ill is no fun at all. I usually find that this helps --> :beer: The beer can of course be substituted for brandy or whiskey - a pint glass should still be used though! I can't remember what a large glass is called where you live - the names of glasses always confused me in Australia :-?
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Bunno Smurf » Tue Nov 29, 2005 12:17 am
Hope you start feeling better soon Linda. Feeling ill is no fun at all. I usually find that this helps --> :beer: The beer can of course be substituted for brandy or whiskey - a pint glass should still be used though! I can't remember what a large glass is called where you live - the names of glasses always confused me in Australia :-?

I am finally getting back on track. I still have a blocked ear and a slight cough but at least I can get out of bed a bit now.

I don't drink so I have no idea either, Tojo...a middy???

I wasn't going to say anything for another couple of weeks either but seeing how the opportunity has presented itself...I can't drink at the moment anyway. Phil and I have just found out recently that we are expecting. :D So this flu has been particularly painful as I am not allowed to take anything for it and the morning sickness has begun to kick in too :(

I have got the pics up now, Stace! I did it today. It can be viewed here:

OJ Does the USA

A BIG Thank You to everyone who has done their pics and sent them in, especially keeping to the deadlines. Tomorrow is the last Computer lesson for the year. Anyone who still wants to send them thats ok but the kids won't see them until next year now in Feb. I am pretty sure I am going to be teaching IT again next year.

Thanks again.

Linda

Postby Rachel » Tue Nov 29, 2005 1:53 am
CONGRATULATIONS Linda, that is fantastic news. :balloons: :wave:

Sorry to hear you are not feeling well, hope you get well soon. Take care. :hug:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:18 am
Great pics Stace :D ....anyone want to send me around the world next?

Hey Linda....Congratulations and on the big news. How exciting for you...besides the sicky bit of course.

Mrs Dyar has been planning another child for a while now but I still think we need more practice. I kind of get the feeling that if I don't obey her command then she might ask someone else to :shock: .....so you see, I am not being that cruel by keeping Syd locked up these days.....suppose I better hurry up and deliver and free the little guy.....Syd I meant.

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Nov 29, 2005 9:25 am

I wasn't going to say anything for another couple of weeks either but seeing how the opportunity has presented itself...I can't drink at the moment anyway. Phil and I have just found out recently that we are expecting. :D
:hyper: Congrats Linda and Phil!!! :hyper: That is fantastic news....hopefully the flu and morning sickness will be over real quick :D

Postby attombomb7 » Tue Nov 29, 2005 10:27 am
WoW! congradulations !!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Nov 29, 2005 7:24 pm
At least the stork will know where you live now since this is your 2nd child.....when we had Jack the stupid stork delivered it at a local hospital so we had to go there to pick ours up....Robby told me at 2am in the morning too and I was fast asleep.....I never saw that damn stork but I will set a few traps around the house when we are expecting our 2nd cos it will then be payback time :D

Postby SA Smurfette » Tue Nov 29, 2005 8:24 pm
WOW Linda , what a suprise :eek: I had no idea :wink:

Congratulations again to you and Phil :D

I hope that morning sickness clears up soon :D

Raelene
:winks: Raelene :yes:

Check out my smurfy site
www.raeslittleblueguys.com

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:37 am
Thanks guys. The flu is clearing up but the morning sickness is just swinging into full force I think. I only had it for 2 weeks last time so fingers crossed :D Bub is due early July by the way :cheers:

Postby XoioX2000 » Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:57 am
Congratulations Linda!!!!!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I was gonna say: make sure you keep warm... but then again, that may not be a problem for you right now!!!! :) :) :)

Postby SuperJen » Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:24 pm
Ooooo Congratulations Linda :hug: that's fantastic! :wave:

So where is OJ right now? I know I haven't been here for ages and I've been wondering when he's due to come to Melbourne, after he spends time with Dyar :scared:
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Dec 10, 2005 5:27 am
ummm Jen he went missing in action so we had to just get people to take a pic of theirs and send it in.

You can see where he "went" here:

www.geocities.com/ojs_adventures
Page 9 of 10

Login