Home of the Smurf Community

Contests, quizzes and smurf games.
Page 3 of 10

Postby SA Smurfette » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:33 am
And me if it's not to late :-?

Raelene

Postby Bunno Smurf » Mon Jul 25, 2005 7:34 am
AArrrghhh!!!! How did I miss this thread until today???????????? :eek:

Linda, if it's not too late count me in!

Cheers,

David

Nope not too late...I'm a little concerned my little OJ is going to come back with a Pommy accent though :eek:
:star: LINDA :star:

Postby SuperJen » Mon Jul 25, 2005 8:03 am
Oooooo this is so so cool. Not only will it be fun to take the photos and stuff (I'll have to practice taking photos of really small things next to really big things :) ) but the fact that we will be sharing this together from so many different parts of the world. We all know each other from here but now we're actually doing something together :-D I can't wait to get OJ, although I'm a little bit nervous about giving my address to HPH :shock:

I have a question ....... can OJ have Smurfy friends show him around?
:star: SUPERJEN :star: :eye: I've got my eye on you

Postby Yonna » Mon Jul 25, 2005 12:20 pm
The smurf has been posted today and is on his way to Finland. I doubt I will be lucky enough for another 4 day flight to Europe so he should arrive in about a week I'd say. The package weighed 200g but I put a little extra surprise in for you, Yonna, seeing how you are first.
Can't hardly wait!!! My smurfy village is full of excitement and they are all waiting for OJ's visit! I'm waiting him also! I hope his long travel goes well and he gets safely to Finland. I'll let you know when he arrives.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Yonna » Mon Aug 01, 2005 11:58 pm
I just realized that OJ is coming to Helsinki right in the middle of the 10th IAAF World Championshipsin Athletics!!

I'm not going to the stadium to watch the games but I will definately take a picture of this great happening with OJ in it!
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Yonna » Fri Aug 05, 2005 10:06 am
Just letting you know that OJ arrived to Finland today! I will take him to see Helsinki tomorrow.
Go ahead! Smurf my day!

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 05, 2005 3:44 pm
Good to know he has arrived safely with you Yonna, I am sure he will enjoy his stay with you. :cheers:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Aug 05, 2005 7:58 pm
Hip Hip Hooray!!

I am so glad he arrived safely and am looking forward to seeing the pics of him.

Anyone who can't get hold of the next person on the list to send to then perhaps just try the next person on the list after that.

Postby Bunno Smurf » Wed Aug 10, 2005 6:36 am
Oh one thing I forgot to mention too. I take computer classes on a Wednesday so that will generally be the day I check to see if theres any emails etc. The kids are nagging me constantly now so they are pretty excited. We are looking forward to seeing the pics :D

Postby Bunno Smurf » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:25 am
Just wanted to say a big thankyou to Yonna for the lovely letter and CD she also sent to me. The kids loved listening to the music, Yonna, and were excited to see the letter also. We had a laugh about people swimming in -25C and decided they'd look like smurfs after that (rather blue looking).

Great to hear from you too, Steve. The kids are excited about getting to see the Robin Hood statue. oh yeah and me too

I am still trying to get the website up and running. I think I will just do a geocities one as the computer tech at school always seems to have more important things to do.

Thanks everyone for helping make this run so smoothly too. :D

Postby Guest » Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:51 am
Linda said this...

Linda says:
hey karen, are you there?
Linda says:
my computer is running slow and I wanted to post this link on the forum before I went to bed. I can't get it to load up though
Linda says:
I made a webpage with the smurfaroundtheworld. Could you post it for me when you see this please? www.geocities.com/ojs_adventures
Linda says:
Thanks

ENJOY!!! :D

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:12 pm
Nice pics Yonna, sure OJ had fun (oh and well done to Linda too :cheers: )

Postby Rachel » Fri Aug 26, 2005 1:32 pm
Funnily enough I was just think this afternoon how the little guy was getting on. Great to see pics of him visiting Yonna. :D

Nice job on the website Linda, it will be fab to watch his progress. :-D
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Aug 26, 2005 3:00 pm
Great site, Linda -- and Yonna, I love the last picture where you're holding OJ up in front of the camera. You have a beautiful city!
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SuperJen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:47 pm
Great pics Yonna. This is not only good fun but it's great to see pics of where all of us live.

My smurfs are getting very excited about OJ coming but Abby thinks the whole thing's a little strange........ I think he'll get into it when OJ arrives :)

Postby SuperJen » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:47 pm
Who's got him now? Or is he in transit? :)

Postby SA Smurfette » Fri Aug 26, 2005 6:54 pm
Great photos Yonna, nice to see where you live :D

Well done on getting the website up and running Linda 8)

Raelene

Postby Syd Smurf » Fri Aug 26, 2005 8:54 pm
Nice pics Yonna...OJ looked like he had a lot of fun in Finland. I think I will enjoy seeing thepics of everyone's city as they will be the first time I have seen many of the settings and buildings.

Syd can't wait to show OJ around Sydney :D .....who's next?

Postby Bunno Smurf » Sat Aug 27, 2005 1:46 am
Heres the list again:

Linda: Bunbury, WA, AU
Yonna: Helsinki, Finland
Tojo: Frankfurt, Germany
Steveparkes: Nottingham, UK
Smurf1303: Oxford, UK
Rachel: Wales, UK
David: Milton Keynes, UK
Karen: Peterborough, UK
Graham: Liverpool, UK
Attom: Toronto, Canada
Eggie: Delaware, US
Syd/Dyar: Sydney, AU
Jen: Melbourne, AU
Rae: South Australia, AU
Linda: Bunbury WA AU

OJ skipped Tojo cos he was on hols when Yonna was trying to send him. I've had an email from Steve saying he arrived there safely and was going to visit the Robin Hood Statue in Nottingham (no pics yet though). He did also say that Oj would shortly be on a train trip to Oxford so I am assuming he's on his way or nearly on his way to Helen now also. Will let everyone know when I get some more pics.

Linda

Postby Yonna » Sat Aug 27, 2005 5:02 am
How wonderfull to see my pictures on the web! The texts are great. I'm waiting to see the other cities too!! This is so much fun!!! :)

And nice to know that the kids liked my CD and OJ's letter. :D I have to say this was FUN FUN FUN!!!! :woohoo:
Go ahead! Smurf my day!
Page 3 of 10

Login