Home of the Smurf Community

Find all the news and rumours about the Smurf movie here
Page 3 of 7

Postby André » Tue Jun 02, 2009 1:10 pm
Sorry Hilary,

they have just forwarded this the right department and tells they will put it in the pile of other ideas from all other collectors who wants them to make thier favourite characters. In nicer words though. :)

But at least I think Norbert has written the first part himself, because I don´t think the automatic answer had spelled Vorschlag wrong. ( I don´t think there is a german word like Vorschalg???)

The person I get the answers from is Norbert and he works as Informationsbeauftragter / Information Representative. And he seems nice and answers my emails regarding boxes and things like that.

I think you can use the Schleich website to send emails Maureen.

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Jun 02, 2009 3:43 pm
Thanks Moey and Andre. :-D

Postby stampysmurf » Tue Jun 02, 2009 5:37 pm
Thanks for the update!

Postby steveparkes » Wed Jun 03, 2009 10:08 am
Hmmmm.... I'm a core fan! Have the reached out to us yet? :) :)
one word mate - NO! :(

I see they mention the US & Canada in their blurb...WHAT ABOUT US BRITS!!!!!! sorry to shout but it's really infuriating always being left out of smurf stuff :(

Thanks for the update Andre, I still think we will have to wait a fair while to see any new playsets, Schleich never seem to listen to their customers..I know that alot of dealers have fed ideas from us to them, but they've never taken any notice...so far :)
Long, long ago, deep in the forest, there was a hidden village where tiny creatures lived. They called themselves the Smurfs. They were good.

http://www.nationalfriends.co.uk

Postby André » Wed Jun 03, 2009 11:24 am
Yes Steve,

unfortunatly you are probably right.

But let´s hope it is different this time when we will see lots smurftoys made for the movie. If the market for the smurfs increases I wouldn´t be surprised if they at least started selling a few more of their old playsets or supers again.

You know a movie for children is a great opportunity and there will probably be a lot of smurftoys sold not only through Sony. I don´t think it is possible to compare with, if some collectors emails them and want them to sell more smurfitems. It is a shame but it´s all about money.

And like Norbert wrote it is also a "lizenzgeber" who maybe has one or two things to say about the smurfproduction. Do you think it is different when a movie is made?

I still hope for more smurfs from Schleich. :D

/André

Postby stampysmurf » Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 pm
Since it's being released before Christmas, maybe they will make some toys so kids can ask Santa to bring them :) :)

Postby bradley » Thu Jun 04, 2009 7:19 am
First image I've found from the Expo.

Postby André » Thu Jun 04, 2009 8:58 am
Nice picture Brad.

I would love to have that large smurfcottage. :D

/André

Postby Azrael » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:04 am
I would have had that Smurf away under the tree in no time! :)
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby Gerda » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:10 am
notice the guy in the back with the suitcase, wonder what he is smuggling out :) :) (of course if he was a true smurf collector I think he would have a bigger suitcase)
happily smurfing along

Postby Azrael » Thu Jun 04, 2009 10:59 am
What you don't know is that I'm actually in that Smurfette costume!
www.britishcollectorsclub.com The Smurf Collectors Club

Postby bwalters » Thu Jun 04, 2009 5:21 pm
I was about to say what guy with the suitcase. But I was reading your whole post Gerta and finally saw that it was wider than I could see. I finally saw him. And I agree his suitcase is way too small. :) :)
Mr Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jun 04, 2009 6:43 pm
Great find again, Brad :D

Hope you enjoyed the expo, Al :) You are looking good with long blond hair and a skirt... :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Syd Smurf » Thu Jun 04, 2009 9:48 pm
If I was there....and that could of been a real possibility.....I would of done my best to steal as much smurfy stuff as possible......or my name isn't Mayor McCheese.

I wish I did get to go but someone said I wasn't allowed :o

Dyar

Postby FlamingO » Fri Jun 05, 2009 12:55 pm
Would swap my whole collection for that smurf under the tree :!: :cool: :streamer:
Thanks for finding this info and pics Brad :cheers:

Postby bradley » Sun Jun 07, 2009 11:39 pm

Full photo of the Sony Pictures smurf booth.
I like how they've got the smurf in the Sony Pictures logo.

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:47 pm
I like that logo too!

Postby Smurfysmurf » Mon Jun 08, 2009 5:00 pm
I like that display a lot :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby bradley » Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:00 am
smurf movie news this week have been reporting the smurfs movie will be in 3D.... :eek: Either someone doesn't understand that live action/CGI means 3D smurfs... or the news is the film will be made so that you have to wear those 3D glasses... I don't know. But a lot of websites were reporting this news and I thought, we know the film is in 3D :banghead: But then again maybe its like Spy Kids 3D etc. Possible this is what they mean by 3D. I don't want to have to wear those glasses to watch to movie. Do they usually make 2 different versions of the film if they make a normal viewing and a 3 dimensional one. Was there a Shrek 3D?

Here is the article:

http://www.comingsoon.net/news/movienews.php?id=56714

Also not sure if this is just a funny gag to a rumour but could Zachary Levi have been cast as Gargamel? Checkout this video on youtube and take notice of the little blue smurfs.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HsbVfWnsrb8

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 03, 2009 7:38 am
From what I have seen with 3D movies they do normally make one where you don't need to wear the glasses. The movie Journey to the center of the earth was in 3 D too (brendan fraser) and on the flip side of the dvd there was the regular movie un 3d'd, Personally I can't stand the stupid little glasses and I think it makes the movie blurry and un colored (maybe it's just me :-? ) I sure hope though that it isn't because this was one cartoon I planned on seeing in theatres, not saying I still wont as if they do hand out the glasses i'm sure they will be smurfy in some way and i'd want a set of those :)

I did like that interview, although I can't see him playing gargamel, his voice is too nice :-?
happily smurfing along
Page 3 of 7

Login