Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Simon X » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:07 pm
Hi, I have three things I want to share with you... :) :D

1. You all know the Argentina Minimodel smurf with the golden coin. But have you ever seen a silver coin?
I have seen one at mercado libre, the argentinian ebay. I think, the coin is silvery/grey, isn't it?
I am not going to do anything with mercado libre, but I wanted to have shown that to you. :cheers: :D

http://articulo.mercadolibre.com.ar/MLA ... e-goma-_JM

2. I have found this smurf (see photo) and could try to buy it. It's the 2.0068 soccer smurf with a green shirt and white trousers, but he is very very rubbed. Do you think, he's still worth a bit? Is this a real colour variation?

3. I have just bought this lot of empty super smurf boxes...I couldn't resist and was happy to expear that the shipping costs to Germany for this lot are quite low. :)

http://cgi.ebay.de/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie ... 0163554291

So I will have the jokey with gargamel in box in applause box in a few days/weeks and no figure to fill the box... :) Am I right, that the only right smurf who is part of that box is the one with the "Made in Honk Kong" marking?

Postby Pitufo » Mon Sep 10, 2007 3:53 pm
Hi, Simon!!!!!!

I have seen the silvered coin before...It ia a nice one: I love Argentina Minimodels so much!!!!!!!!!But he is not in my collection...Hope to get it soon...It is hard to buy smurfs on Mercado Libre because teh seller rarey send to Europe...

And about green/white soccer: buy it if the price is not high...If you don´t buy, please let me know: It is in my wanted list...I think it is a real variation, but all of these I saw have rubbed the nose!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 11, 2007 3:10 pm
Hi Simon, great to hear you have been busy smurfing. :-D
So I will have the jokey with gargamel in box in applause box in a few days/weeks and no figure to fill the box... Am I right, that the only right smurf who is part of that box is the one with the "Made in Honk Kong" marking?
I am not 100% sure as I don't have this super but yes, I would say it is more like the Hong Kong smurf with this box. :D

I agree with Joaquin, get the soccer smurf if he is cheap. I have one in this condition too. I like to think some small child REALLY loved this smurf long ago and carried him around everywhere. :lol:
Why is it called "common sense" when it is so rare.......
[Blue Imps Smurf Collection] [Bass Clef Strings] [Your Page]

Postby eggie smurf » Tue Sep 11, 2007 5:49 pm

I am not 100% sure as I don't have this super but yes, I would say it is more like the Hong Kong smurf with this box. :D
Since it's the Applause box, shouldn't the super for this box also have the Applause markings too? I don't have the box so I really don't know :-?
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 12, 2007 12:11 am
the smurf is a little bit different to the other trickboxes... so much darker red ribbon and also the molding form of the box is different (e.g. other box bottom, the ribbon is raised, the head is attached in a different way...)

So I think it is not so easy to get :)

but congrats to the box...

Postby Simon X » Tue Sep 25, 2007 3:36 am
I am just having a little school break (first two lessons Latin, than four free lessons and in about an hour I have to take the bus again for two sport lessons :) ). So I was able to take a look at the letter box in school time and found the green/white kicker in it! :-D
The boxes arrived about a week ago.

Here is a picture of the new kicker who came with my first Dupuis Union smurfs (the same seller, cheap shipment), two not new other kickers (one normal, one ???) and the "Gargamel in box"-box. :D

Postby Syd Smurf » Tue Sep 25, 2007 4:21 am
Some very nice smurfs there Simon. I am still after a box for my Jokey super and I also would love to get the Applause variation too. I would love to receive a package like that someday.

Enjoy the school break too :D

Dyar

Postby Pitufo » Tue Sep 25, 2007 7:26 am
Congratulations Simon!!!!!!!A nice smurf!!!!And it is not really imposrtant if you like smurf though it is in excellent condition!!!!! :D :D :D

And hope you get more dupuis soon!!!!!! :D :D :D
JOAQUÍN

Postby Rachel » Tue Sep 25, 2007 11:38 am
Nice to see the new arrivals Simon, good to hear they arrived safely. :-D

Now,

GET BACK TO CLASS!! :)

Postby smurfurious » Wed Sep 26, 2007 5:31 am
Hi , a little precision about the jokey , in the USA version from Applause , the Gargamel head is made in metal , and the European in soft plastic .

Dan

Postby Syd Smurf » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:05 am
Hallo Dan

Nice to see you post again and I didn't know about the Gargamel's heads being different like this. Thanks for letting us know.

Dyar

Postby Guest » Wed Sep 26, 2007 10:48 am
@Dan

I really have to take a look to my Gargamels head and your were right.. :D
The head is really made out of metal with some thick painting around the head....
How did you noticed this...it was not obvious for me ?

Postby Rachel » Wed Sep 26, 2007 12:24 pm
Hi Dan, hope you are enjoying the rugby. :winks: :wave2:

Thanks for the info about the USA variation. I have never seen one up that close so it is very good to know this. Thanks. :thanks2:

Are you going to Brussels for the fair next month?

Postby Smurfysmurf » Wed Sep 26, 2007 7:47 pm
I didn't know that either, Dan....thanks for the great information :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby attombomb7 » Thu Sep 27, 2007 6:50 am
hi Simon!

I think that lot was amazing! and to find that jokey with a box is really
great! again, you do not see this box often!

nice win! and also thanks for posting the silver coin mini model!

nice to see
Image Attom

--

CHECK out my new website
Hogatha's Fake and licenced Smurfs collection

http://mennoblue.net/
(my fake smurf collection ):)
Page 1 of 1

Login