Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:34 pm
I have found this hiker on the clover among some smurfs that came from what I believe is an old collection.

It's my first one of this sort which had me excited until I realized I had never seen this one before. I checked the DSK and several websites, but none have this one. The one most have is the clown on clover, but not the hiker.

It doesn't look home-made to me per say, as it doesn't show any traces of glue at all and is firmly attached on the clover. But not having seen it anywhere else makes me think it is home-made..so I am totally clueless..once again :)

Another question I have is about the bottom. Do all clovers come with the whole on the bottom and do they attach to another item?

Here are a few pictures that show everything pretty well and I really appreciate everybody's honest opinion

:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:41 pm
I'd never even seen one of these clover smurfs until this moment so I'm sorry to say that I can't help out at all Maureen.

Clover leaf smurfs - something else for me to collect :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Pitufo » Thu Jul 17, 2008 7:51 pm
Hi, Maureen!!!!!!Lovely smurf on a glover...I don´t know too much about these smurfs (I only have three), but I think all of them have the whole on the bottom...Why???? :-? :-? :-? :-?

I would say it is an original!!!!!!A smurf you show at 4,00 am (for a spanih guy) can´t be fake :) :) :) :) CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jul 18, 2008 5:22 am
It looks fab either way! :-D

Postby Smurf1303 » Fri Jul 18, 2008 12:41 pm
Don't know about them either I'm afraid, looks nice though :D

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 18, 2008 2:39 pm
Don't have any of the clovers yet so I couldn't help you.. but it looks original and the saying makes sense for the smurf.

Could the hole be the how they made the mold (pouring the plastic into the mold to make the clover) arghhh my brain aint working too good with this darn headache so I can't explain what I mean.. :banghead: :banghead: . hope someone understands me
:???:
I know there is alot of smurfs out there the dsk does not show so I have learned not to go by that too much.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Jul 19, 2008 4:41 am
I think you're probably right Gerda. The hole doesn't look like the type to attach to anything to me so it probably is something to do with the mould.

Hope you're feeling better soon. :hug:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Jul 19, 2008 5:30 am
I am not sure it's an injection hole as it kinda sticks out :-?

Thank you everybody for your replies...I have seen another picture with exactly the same smurf on the exact same clover...so at least I know there are two of them out there :-D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login