Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Sep 25, 2008 4:00 pm
I love the paracodin smurfs but I haven't got any yet. :-D

Postby Tojo » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:21 pm
Very nice promos Simon. Most of the Paracodin smurfs I've seen on German ebay have been so badly rubbed so I haven't bothered getting one yet although I'm sure I'll get one one day.
Weizensteinbrand, Schneeschimmel an Roggen und Haferflugbrand
:) :) Those are some wierd sounding plant diseases :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Thu Sep 25, 2008 5:42 pm
"Drawigran spezial wirkt zuverlässig gegen Weizensteinbrand, Schneeschimmel an Roggen und Haferflugbrand. Die quecksilberfreie Trockenbeize bekämpft auch - BCM-resistente - Fusarum nivale - Pilze. [...] Drawigran spezial brachte in eigenen und in amtlichen Versuchen gegen den Weizenflugbrand gute Wirkung, die nach den allgemeinen Erfahrungen für den Konsum-Weizenanbau voll ausreicht."
I think I forgot more of my German than I thought I did :eek: :eek:

Great information, Simon and congratulations on that Drawigan smurf :cheers:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Postby Lia » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:17 am
I`ll post a pic of my top favourite promo, the Smurfmobiel.
It was for sale at BP petrolsations in Holland , somewhere during the seventies ( so I`ve been told.)

imagine..for 1 guilder, that is 0,45 euro... :shock:
You can see the price down left on the box.

It`s a wonderful promo and I show the box, the backside with instructions and the car, after it`s built.

Lia
Postby Lia » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 am
Backside

Postby Lia » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:18 am
endresult

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:19 am
I've often wondered what that looked like close up! Thanks for sharing Lia. It's a lovely item. :) :) :-D

Postby Tojo » Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:17 pm
Faint, swoon.....

That is lovely. I love smurfy stuff like that. It's just like the stuff from the comic books & I can imagine Handy building it.

There are so many fantastic cars in the comics & it's a real shame that Schleich have only produced a few of them :(

This promo is great & to have the box to go with it is superb :-D You are very lucky Lia :D

Postby bwalters » Sun Sep 28, 2008 6:50 pm
I just went and threw all my promo's away. I don't have anything to compare to what you people have especially the Smurf Mobile. I'm Joking I still have them. But boy am I jealous. Not only do I not have the outlets you guys and girls have oversea's but even if I see one on ebay I can't afford it. Great pic's all of you. Bill

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:02 am
SmurfySteve has very kindly allowed the use of 2 pictures he has on his forum :D

The first advertises the Grand Bazaar smurf. The smurf appears to have been released in 1990 & was available on 27th, 28th, 29th September from 9am until 8pm & was given to kids under 12 years old.

Do any of our Belgian members remember the promotion?
I found some more information in one of the SCCI letters

The stickers were given to the customers to stick on the rear window of their cars and to return to GB parking place within the week to win 1000 Franc.

As Tojo stated the figurine was given out for only a week in the stores and after that all the remaining figures were melted down :shock:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Tojo » Fri Oct 03, 2008 12:03 pm
:shock: :shock: Poor smurfys :(

The information concerning the sticker was interesting to hear. It's amazing what is in those SCSI letters...
Page 3 of 3

Login