Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bwalters » Mon Dec 01, 2008 7:05 pm
Hi All; I said I wasn't going to put these on here. Kind of a let down after seeing what Hilary got. But here goes. The cup I got for $2.99 plus shipping. The Smurf's I got for $2 includeing shipping. I didn't have the white policeman, the yellow lute or the classic brainy. I did have the rest.

Mr Bill

Postby eggie smurf » Mon Dec 01, 2008 11:29 pm
Those are good deals, Bill :D
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:55 am
Great Smurfs you got there!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:54 am
Very good deals! :-D

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 4:29 pm
:) :) You got the cup just in time for a good cup of your favourite christmas beverage :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Tue Dec 02, 2008 10:03 pm
That won't hold enough beer to wet my wistle. :cheers: :cheers: I got a 3.81 litre beer stein for that and a 4 litre beer stein thats a little too much for me. :) :) :) I pick up 3 of each along with 8 smaller ones when I was in Germany. I also got 7 cooko clock while there. Three 400 day clocks and a German slot machine. Today I wish I had spent all that money traveling through europe. Bill
Mr Bill

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 02, 2008 11:05 pm
I've got a very large 'stein' too but it's in my parents' attic back in the uk. My grandfather was given it as a present during the war back in 1945. I think it holds about 3 litres too.

It's a nice old one & not the sort of junk that the Japanese & American tourists get sold for heaps of cash :-D

I hope the 7 cuckoo clocks don't all go off every hour :shock: I think I'd shoot them 8-) 8-)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 03, 2008 5:58 am
Congratulations on your very lovely cup and your cuties, Bill. :cheers:

Postby bwalters » Wed Dec 03, 2008 6:30 am
Hi Tojo; I only have one of the cookoo clocks left and I don't start it up. Just the one drives me crazy. I could't imagine 7 of them. I gave them to my sisters and sister in law. My neice has one which is technically still mine and I sold one. I gave the steins to my brother and three brother in laws. I have the three 400 day clocks still.
About the smurfs I got I paid $2 for them. That included shipping. It cost $1.51 to ship them. I hope he doen't spend the $.49 in one place. I told him to wait I would be buying more from him but he want to send them anyway. Thanks Ritter for your comment. I got them from Pete on MV in one of his auctions. They all have some little rub or paint on them. About like the stuff you get on ebay.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:07 am
@Bill: You needn't call me "Ritter". My name is Dominique. :D

Postby bwalters » Wed Dec 03, 2008 7:25 am
Hi Dominique; I will do that from now on. I still haven't gotten the hang of everyone's names yet. I only been on here since Aug. Bill :cheers:
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 03, 2008 8:50 am
Np Bill. After all, it was my mistake, since I wasn't able to welcome you on time. :)

Postby Gerda » Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:32 pm
Hi Dominique; I will do that from now on. I still haven't gotten the hang of everyone's names yet. I only been on here since Aug. Bill :cheers:
don't feel bad, I have been here since .... well a long time and I still don't recall everyones names, theres days I don't know my own. :)

very nice lot of smurfy's you got there,

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Dec 05, 2008 5:59 am
Nice new smurfs, Bill :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter
Page 1 of 1

Login