Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:16 pm
My vacation in Stuttgart started very smurfy when I found a package from Tojo in Granny's appartment. Tojo had been helping me with German purchases all year long and sent everything to Granny days before I arrived.

Included in the package were also some Kinder eggs items and those coins among many other things. Thanks Tojo :hug:

He sent me two six packs because he wasn't sure I'd still be able to find any (I did but none were as smurfy as the ones from Tojo, one of them included three kinder smurfs)

I didn't find any of these three packs, so this gift was highly appreciated

Tojo had helped me to get these coins as well

Ingo and I had traded earlier for this dislpay and smurf heads were thrown in as gifts :hug:

The Brainy candytopper was also a gift. I found the other two toppers at a local grocery store (Lidl) on my second day in Stuttgart. The first day I had found a bucket full of Haribo smurfs which I bought, and my goal was to find something smurfy every day...I didn't get to buy smurfs every day, but I made up for the days when I didn't :-D

I bought more Kindereggs than these, but these were the ones I brought home with me.

These were the things I got by Saturday....when I went to Stuttgart by myself for half a day.....and things got really started :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:23 pm
My first stop was Kaufhof...and I found this puzzle

Then I went to the local bookstore Witwer.

Saturn was a new store for me in Stuttgart, which wasn't there when I left but I fell in love with it immediately. I had been looking for a DVD set with the smurfs for a while but the ones on ebay were way too expensive for me...At Saturn it was so affordable I managed to get another DVD set and some CDs

After a very successful trip to the fleamarket, I stopped at the largest toy store in Stuttgart and got myself another puzzle...and one of the super smurfs in the new box

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:32 pm
I knew I would be able to find smurfs at the fleamarket and so I was...and I also found the second hand store again..and was successful.

None of the smurfs cost more than 8 euros (Carl Zeiss) and most were around 1 - 2 euros. Most are variations I still needed (I also got some doubles as I left my list at home)..and some like the weightlifter I picked up as I remembered Dom's mission of rescuing poor orphan smurfs (he was alone at one stand)...it turned out to be a variation for me also :-D

I am mostly excited about the two raws, the Jubilees...and the smurfs in the last picture..the one in the middle and the right were 1 euro each :cheers: The Papa is without markings...and was 1 euro :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:33 pm
Does anybody know anything about this little fake I also found? He is made of a very hard PVC

Hidden in the Woods

Postby bwalters » Sat Dec 06, 2008 1:45 pm
Hi Moey; Welcome back to the US. What a smurfy haul you got there.
Mr Bill

Postby SmurfingH » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:40 am
That's a fantastic treasure trove there! :-D :) :) I am very, very, jealous! :winks:

Postby Lia » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:06 am
Great smurfs Maureen!
I guess, the smurf with axe is polish ( because of the hard material and the gold)

Lia

Postby Picaja » Sun Dec 07, 2008 11:55 am
WOW :shock:
Congratulations with al those lovely smurfs and smurf-items :cheers:
:hiya: We Love Smurfs :-D

:naughtysmurf: Nance

Postby Pitufo » Sun Dec 07, 2008 12:02 pm
It seems Sttutgart is a good place to find lovely smurfs...COngratulations, Maureen!!!!!!!!!!
JOAQUÍN

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:04 am
Congratulations on your very sucessful smurfy mission, Mo!!! :cheerz: :D
I think every smurf just deserves a lovingly home. That's why I tend to adopt blue orphans, as you did. :D

I wish I was able to go to Stuttgart once in a while. :D

I have been to Enschede on Sat, but since my parents hurried Manni and me, we were only able to visit the second hand book shops, free record shop, Media Markt, another music shop (which is going to be closed soon), instead of turning to some decent second hand shops. Nevertheless, Manni and me agreed on returning to Enschede in late Feb along with mum, so that we would visit the second hand shops as well.

Postby FlamingO » Mon Dec 08, 2008 11:13 am
Glad you had a great trip Maureen and good to have you back here :-D

Some cracking smurf finds there :cool: :D

Postby Tojo » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:37 am
Well done on finding so many smurfs & smurfy items Maureen :-D

You got some really good bargains too :cheers:

You must have had fun trying to take everything back to the States :)

I really must take a trip to Lidl to see if they still have those stickers. Perhaps I'll manage it this week... :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Simon X » Tue Dec 09, 2008 1:55 pm
That are indeed very nice smurfs! I was surprised myself to see how many smurfy candies are sold in Germany recently. :-D
And of course I would not mind to get a Cederan or the BASF trumpet for 1 euro each. :shock: :D

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:37 pm
Thank you everybody :-D

I have to admit when I saw the BASF trumpet player, in a box among other smurfs on the ground, I nearly fainted. I couldn't believe my luck at all :-D

I was very surprised how many different smurfy things I found this time...and very happy...Just to give you an idea..between the smurfs and other stuff I got in Germany..the one half empty suitcase I took over there became two full suitcases and two heavy packages that were shipped over here :shock:

Hidden in the Woods

Page 1 of 1

Login