Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Pitufo » Mon Mar 09, 2009 5:40 pm
Which is the biggest mistake you have done when you have bought smurfs????????

I saw this lot on ebay time ago, and I thought the dentist could be a rare one because the shoes were blue. I did not pay too much, but when the smurfs arrived home i was a bit dissapointed. I think the son of the seller had painted with his blue biro :) :) :) It was only my guilt because the seller didn´t try to lie.I don´t ask him about a better pic :) :) :)

JOAQUÍN

Postby CapriSmurf » Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:12 pm
:-? Shoes look Smurfy Blue in the photo. Personally I'd have bid for the two different pencil sharpeners. Eblag .. some you win, some you lose, there can be be some "deceptive" photos whether intentionally or not as in my experience the case. As discussed before, I wouldn't pay huge amounts for Smurfs off ebay, i'd want to check them first. Also in other posts and from some good advice :D , who to stay clear of on eblag.

Postby Michelle » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:36 am
I should keep this smurf....only the way it happend s funny!

Michelle
SUNDAY the 12th of October 2014!! Save the date!!! The 7th edition of Blue Paradise!!!!

Blue Paradise

Postby Smurfysmurf » Tue Mar 10, 2009 3:41 am
I have made a lot of mistakes, Joaquin :-?

My biggest disappointment was buying a soccer promo sockel which arrived in three pieces at my house. I knew better than to buy from this seller, but took a gamble and lost. :o
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:20 am
I think my biggest mistake was the cola smurf. I returned him and got my money back though. :D

Postby André » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:32 am
Joaquin,

I bought a lot with the white rowingboat once. I even got a picture of the markings, but not so clear. When I got the smurfs the boat was painted. I should have asked if it was white material or not. I only paid 20 euro for the smurfs. The seller had kept the smurf after her children moved out and just wanted to sell them and I don´t think she had painted the boat to get a better price. Sometimes you get lucky sometimes you don´t. :D

/André

Postby schtroumpfette » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:52 am
Hi,
My biggest mistake is this one :

I thought it was special smurfs, like the seller said me!!!(hihi)

When I bought them, I saw this!!

It was dolphins!!!
50 euros for this.... :-D :)
You can laugh at me now.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

Postby André » Tue Mar 10, 2009 6:58 am
I like them anyway. :D

Maybe not for 50 euro but still nice. :) :)

/André

Postby lobo » Tue Mar 10, 2009 7:18 am
I like them too!
You can imagine you´ve discovered a new aquatic kind of smurfs. The next step in smurf evolution!!!

Postby SmurfingH » Tue Mar 10, 2009 8:05 am
Oh dear Karyne! :) I do like the Egyptian dolphin/smurf though. :-D

Postby Gerda » Tue Mar 10, 2009 12:42 pm
those dolphins would look good in a fish tank (no don't send them to staci) but I can see them in an aquarium

I once bid a small fortune on a soccer smurf thinking he was rare color, when he arrived I realized the photo was really bad, I should have asked first so it was my mistake.
happily smurfing along

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Mar 11, 2009 9:43 am
About two years ago, I met a smurf dealer from my area (ruhr-area), who invited me to visit his shop. Thus, I decided to give it a try. Once I had checked his smurfs, I felt happy, when I discovered a Baseball Smurfette for 90 Euros among the others. :yay:

Unfortunetly, she turned out to be one of the latest chinese fakes. :shock: :banghead: :x :angry: Thus, I had to go back to the shop on the following day again. :(

Thank God, I was able to get a refund, although the seller first tried to pretend as if he wasn't there and I had to quarrell with his father, who was about the same age as Manni for almost two hours, before he eventually turned up. However, he seller tried hard to argue that this was just another rare variant for another thirty minutes. :angry: :-x
I took pics of her before going back to the stall, so that I won't be cheated again. :D

Page 1 of 1

Login