Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby bradley » Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:33 pm
My Jokey has a blue tail. Must be a paint error Cathy... or variation!!!!! LOL. Actually my Papa smurf has the worst paint job in my set (see photo attached). Blue above his tail where it should be red. Doesn't really bother me much, I still think this set of fake smurfs are great.

Postby Tojo » Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:47 am
I think all of mine have blue tails but I'll have a look later.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby bwalters » Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:52 pm
Hi All; I just got the fake kinder Smurfs today. Mine were in sealed bags so I put them together as I opened them. When I started compairing them to yours Tojo I noticed that my chef was with the one you have painter with. and viceaversa. I think the chef could go with either of those but the painter doesn't go with either. :) The thing sitting in front of the one you have the painter with is a mixing bowl that has over run. I didn't try swithching them yet. My painter came with the cake. All that painting made him hungry. :)

Mr Bill

Postby bradley » Fri May 01, 2009 3:48 am
whats the verdict on them Bill?? Do you like them? I personally love these fakes.
Page 3 of 3

Login