Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby bradley » Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:15 am
This was on ebay for the past week. I had it bookmarked but I forgot about it and the auction ended.. surprisingly with NO bids.. has anyone seen this poster before? Artist impressions of the original smurf figures made by Bully. I really like this poster. Would have been a nice buy for someone. It might get relisted.

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:32 am
I neither haven't seen that poster before, but I second that it is amazing. :smitten:

Postby PVCBlue » Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:47 am
OMG!!! I WANT IT!!!! LOL!!! :)
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Gerda » Thu Jul 16, 2009 9:07 am
never seen that poster before either. i love that vanity picture, too bad they never made a variation like that. Or even the wanderer with the polkadot hanky bag.

gerda
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:52 am
That is a very nice poster. :-D :) :)

Postby bradley » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:10 am
never seen that poster before either. i love that vanity picture, too bad they never made a variation like that. Or even the wanderer with the polkadot hanky bag.

gerda
that must be the smurf they decided to stick the flower on his face, lol.. still don't understand why they did this. it looks stupid. hehe

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:04 pm
You could always ask them to relist, Brad, if you want to buy it :D It is a nice poster too.
:dory: Staci :dory:
Page 1 of 1

Login