Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:57 am
Hey....who posted those pics on here :banghead:

If I see any pics of me actually wearing those pjs (not mentioning any names Fishy) then I'm gonna......I'm gonna, well, probably not do very much at all :(

Why are fish so mean? :-?

Dyar

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sun Aug 24, 2008 1:43 pm
I think it's that seafood they are constantly eating :-?
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby KiwiSchlumpf » Mon Aug 25, 2008 1:05 am
... Well Dyar we all saw that picture of your WEARING the boxers, and the girls PJs here that Eggie posted briefly and took down just before you logged in (he says inserting a healthy level of paranoia).. and I agree that Eggie does seem to like to picking on the "little guy"... :) :) :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:39 pm
Kohl's is still releasing smurfy PJs..or should I say Smurfette PJs.

Here is the latest one..(thank you to Staci for getting me one tax free :-D )

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Fri Jul 17, 2009 2:29 pm
those look nice, do they come in larger sizes or do they make these in kids sizes only?
happily smurfing along

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 17, 2009 4:44 pm
The top is a bit small for me, but the bottom part fits pretty well (and I don't wear kids sizes) :)

Hidden in the Woods

Postby SmurfingH » Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:05 am
Wow! Those are awesome!! :-D :) :)

Postby Tojo » Mon Jul 20, 2009 11:18 am
I know someone who'd love those.

They do look good :D
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby eggie smurf » Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:06 pm
those look nice, do they come in larger sizes or do they make these in kids sizes only?
They are in Misses size...I am actually wearing my set now and they fit great :D I stumbled across them while looking at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago and didn't even know this set was out.
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Smurfysmurf » Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:41 pm
I don't think every Kohl's has them..I went to one down here today and didn't see them..so I am doubly thankful to Staci :-D

Hidden in the Woods

Postby Gerda » Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:58 am
They are in Misses size...I am actually wearing my set now and they fit great :D I stumbled across them while looking at Kohl's a couple of weeks ago and didn't even know this set was out.
i've seen pictures of you and your small, my big butt surely wont fit into them :) :)
happily smurfing along

Postby eggie smurf » Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:47 pm
i've seen pictures of you and your small, my big butt surely wont fit into them :) :)
My butt is huge (this baby got back) and fits into an XL so I don't think you'd have any problem, G...thanks for the laugh too :ROFL:
:dory: Staci :dory:

Postby Cool Smurf » Mon Aug 10, 2009 3:35 pm
Hi 8)

My mom and I went to Kohl's today, and we got the pink Smurfette pajamas and the boxers with Papa Smurf, Brainy, Hefty, Groucy, and a Smurf against a blue blackground! :smurf:
Robin, you dog, you- Vanity "The Adventures of Robin Smurf"

Postby stampysmurf » Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:57 pm
I checked the Kohl's here and they didn't have any :(
Page 2 of 2

Login