Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 1 of 1
Postby Gerda » Wed Aug 26, 2009 5:54 pm
I spotted another error in the dsk that i'm not sure was talked about before, I know I never noticed it until now when. It is on page 328, the butler (154) is not what is pictured, in fact the 153 and 154 pictures are switched around. In other words the "schale 3 facher zettelhalter" (described in 153) is the 154 picture with smurfette. I only noticed this because I got that one today otherwise I never looked that closely at it..
happily smurfing along

Postby SmurfingH » Thu Aug 27, 2009 3:25 am
My German wasn't good enough to spot that before but I see what you mean Gerda. :D

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Fri Aug 28, 2009 7:29 pm
I would have not spotted that in a million years as I only know English
and Spanish, but I made a note of it in my book with arrows.
Thanks Gerda!

They should had made the DSK in different languages. Would have
been better for different Smurf collectors all over the world.
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby André » Sat Aug 29, 2009 12:23 am
I have found a few mistakes in their also, but I don´t mind so much. I just love the catalogue anyway. :D I can´t wait for a new one, even if it isn´t perfect. I am sure we can work the mistakes out here on the forum. :)

The most obvious mistake in the DSK is probably that 20483 and 20484 has the same picture. So there is no real picture of 20483.

/André

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Sat Aug 29, 2009 4:13 am
The most obvious mistake in the DSK is probably that 20483 and 20484 has the same picture. So there is no real picture of 20483.

/André
I second that. :D
Postby Max » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:02 pm
This thread is a good idea!
Why don't we summarize all the errors that we found in the DSK?
I do not mean mistakes of smurfs which are missing.
I mean real mistakes, like wrong pictures to wrong numbers or something like this. Or not real pictures/colours.

I begin with the Inter Rent smurf: the real one is totally different (see pic).

Max
The once and future King

Postby PVCBlue » Mon Aug 31, 2009 4:33 pm
I have found a few mistakes in their also, but I don´t mind so much. I just love the catalogue anyway. :D I can´t wait for a new one, even if it isn´t perfect. I am sure we can work the mistakes out here on the forum. :)

/André
Great info there Andre!!

"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Gerda » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:05 pm
on page 221 the fackel trager 201 description says it is with the england flag but that is in picture203, and picture 202 is the 203 description picture 201 is the 202 description (darn smurfs must have moved around while the picture was being taken) :)

max, where there two inter rent smurfs? or is the one pictured in the book a fake. BTW what is inter rent??
happily smurfing along

Postby SMURFSTEROCKS » Mon Aug 31, 2009 5:28 pm
on page 221 the fackel trager 201 description says it is with the england flag but that is in picture203, and picture 202 is the 203 description picture 201 is the 202 description
Wow, That was very confusing for me, but I got through it.
Thanks Gerda - for the info!
(darn smurfs must have moved around while the picture was being taken) :)
Hmm, They might have been playing musical chairs. LOL!
(Website is only viewable on Internet Explorer)

Postby Schleicher » Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:21 am
just a small one:
page 310 number 66 says:

Schlafwandler ohne Sockel grün
Sleepwalker without socket green

but the picture is with socket, blue/green
Page 1 of 1

Login