Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 2 of 2

Postby Gerda » Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:39 am
I searched 3 different stores and could not find any more :banghead: I have my dad going to a further away one today in hopes of getting some, I just hope they get more in, will keep looking
happily smurfing along

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:31 am
I'm going out tomorrow (oops, that's now today cos it's 1:30am here) to try and find these. Hopefully I will have some luck and they won't recall them as I approach the cash register. Otherwise the workers may actually have targets on them......oops, I should go to bed cos I think I'm getting a little grumpy again.

Dyar

Postby xxeaglesfanxx » Sun Nov 15, 2009 11:24 am
After going to 4 different Targets near my house I was finally able to get these. I got 2 of them, one for me and one for my moms bf for Christmas :) :cheers:

Postby Gerda » Sun Nov 15, 2009 3:39 pm
I have LOTS, my dad stopped and bought out every store, so if anyone wants them just pm me!!! :-D :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:05 pm
I was also able to get them today! YEA!! I picked up a extra one in case anyone needs one as well, just let me know!

:-D
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Syd Smurf » Sun Nov 15, 2009 10:53 pm
Stace & me picked up a few extras too for the people we have been helping. I am sure we will go out looking for more over the next few weeks as well.

Dyar

Postby Tojo » Mon Nov 16, 2009 7:44 pm
That's great news :-D This is such a cool set.
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:
Postby Jack Ubel » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:05 pm
Does anyone have an extra christmas smurf they want to sell? I have been to 5 targets here in Memphis No smurfs. All the bins were empty.I talked to a clerk and she said they never got them.

Postby bwalters » Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:32 pm
Hi Jack; I don't have them either but there are three people above that say they have extra's and to PM them if you need them. I am going to PM one of them.
Mr Bill

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Nov 26, 2009 3:42 am
I'd love to get one of those Xmas sets. Anyone willing to help me out?
@Tojo: May I pay you just the way, just like we used to do before?
Page 2 of 2

Login