Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 3 of 3

Postby bwalters » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:52 pm
Oh well Tojo. Thanks for trying. It is sad that people buy things just to sell at a higher price.
Mr Bill

Postby Gerda » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:59 pm
with all the effort you put into helping us out Tojo we should all be buying you a beer :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
happily smurfing along

Postby Tojo » Thu Sep 24, 2009 3:22 am
Yeah, I'd love to share a JD with you Maureen & a beer with everyone else :-D

We could have an anti-rip-off-schönwald-ebay party :) :)
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Gerda » Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:46 am

We could have an anti-rip-off-schönwald-ebay party :) :)
i'll be there!! :cheers: :-D
happily smurfing along

Postby bradley » Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:02 am
oh that is a shame. Maybe they produced less of them this time so they've sold out quicker. Thanks for all your help Tojo.

Postby PVCBlue » Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:35 am
Here is a auction for them at 15.00USD each

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-2009-PROMO-smur ... 286.c0.m14

:D
"Smurfs, Smurfs, and More Smurfs!"

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:48 am
I was very sad about this setback & I really appreciate the feedback I've received. I was always glad to help everyone get these promos. I know that the last few years I bought large quantities but they all went to collectors so that seemed fair. This time I have serious doubts that they were bought by someone interested in helping collectors & more for making a profit.

Maybe I'm just being cynical :-? Anyway, I need cheering up so I'm going to drink another Oktoberfest beer & watch something funny on TV...
First of all, I'd like to thank you for trying so hard for us. Don't feel sad though. :hug: :hug: :hug:

Postby PVCBlue » Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:37 pm
YEA!! I got my new Schonwalds today!!

Postby Tojo » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:19 am
I hpoe you didn't have to pay too much for them. I haven't seen any here for under €10 :angry:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:38 am
I hpoe you didn't have to pay too much for them. I haven't seen any here for under €10 :angry:
Tojo I paid 15.00 USD each for them, but what ya going to do? I got them from a reliable seller and someone I have dealt with in the past on eBay so oh well.

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Oct 10, 2009 11:59 am
Tojo I paid 15.00 USD each for them, but what ya going to do?
Wait until the first rush is over? :-?

Sorry, don't mean to be a smartass...but I am still peeved how these were apparently bought out by sellers who now make a killing off them via ebay :angry: :soapbox:
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/
===============================

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby PVCBlue » Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:09 pm
Tojo I paid 15.00 USD each for them, but what ya going to do?
Wait until the first rush is over? :-?

Sorry, don't mean to be a smartass...but I am still peeved how these were apparently bought out by sellers who now make a killing off them via ebay :angry: :soapbox:
I can understand Mo, but I think the last time when the Champagne bottle one came out I paid between 10-15 USD for it, which I think is around 7-10 euros.

:cheers:

Postby naish510 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:14 am
Does somebody know how many pieces they made of the papa tuxedo? :-? :-?

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 02, 2009 5:25 am
They produced six-hundred pieces only.

Postby naish510 » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:56 am
Thanks Domi !!!! :D

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Wed Dec 02, 2009 6:59 am
You're welcome, Christy. :hug: :D
Page 3 of 3

Login