Home of the Smurf Community

Slightly more serious topics for smurf collectors including promo smurfs, smurfy discoveries, unlicensed smurfs, playsets, smurfy items etc
Page 5 of 5

Postby Pitufo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 11:50 am
Great news!!!!!!Merci
JOAQUÍN

Postby Tojo » Sat Nov 13, 2010 1:46 pm
Well, that sounds like some positive news :D

Thanks for the info Schleicher :cheers:
Tojo McTonyson - Okarben's Bagpiper Extraordinaire.... :partyon:

Postby Tracker Smurf » Sat Nov 13, 2010 4:10 pm
So I guess were back to guessing what the new smurfs are eh?

Postby bradley » Sat Nov 13, 2010 8:28 pm
thanks Schleicher... gives us some hope for new smurfs next year! Well all the other Schleich lines have new figures released throughout the year. The smurfs have only had 1 set at the beginning of the year & nothing else.. so looks like this will change next year if the line is being expanded. Look forward to seeing what else will come out.

I'd also like to see the houses released in different colours..

Postby baboune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:22 pm
Well we all are anxious to see what's new for us next year! I think that we will be submerged with new smurfy stuff with the film that comes ou next summer.....I can't imagine that there will be no promotional stuff with a fast food chain or something.... Time to llose weight now, because next summer we will have to suffer through Bic mac's or Whopper don't you think! ahah! :-D

Postby baboune » Fri Nov 19, 2010 2:38 pm
I was looking through the Toys R Us website to see what smurfs were avaialble around here and they have some 5 packs that are different than the ones shown previously on this topic....

I leave you some pictures....

I guess it will be different in every country?....

Smurfy regards! :party:

Postby bradley » Sat Nov 27, 2010 12:09 am
just noticed that Pete over at MushroomVillage has posted news regarding the new molds for 2011. Yay we are getting new smurfs afterall!! Release in May, again in a boxed set & the figures are based on the movie 'look' smurfs. Can't seem to get this photo any larger.
Attachments
2011Smurfs.gif
2011Smurfs.gif (6.79 KiB) Viewed 2317 times

Postby Tintin » Sat Nov 27, 2010 1:49 am
Hi Bradley

You just made my day !!!!!! :cheers:
Thanks for this great news. :-D

Tintin

Postby Pitufo » Sat Nov 27, 2010 3:28 am
I like Schleich has decided to use new molds, but the truth is that I prefer the "less human" faces of ols smurf
JOAQUÍN

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:50 am
Scary looking bunch :o

I am not a huge fan of human looking dolls and pvc figures...Somehow the story of the doll that comes alive and won't die comes to mind.

Needless to say, I will get those, I may have to cover them up :eek:

I, for one, much prefer the rerelease of the classic molds, but that shouldn't suprise anybody :)

Thanks for posting the picture, Brad :D
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
===============================
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby SmurfingH » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:19 am
Perhaps they could live in your cupboard Moey!! :o :)

Postby Smurfysmurf » Sat Nov 27, 2010 8:22 am
That's an idea, Hil :idea:

or I could have Mogli have a go at them 8-)
:hiya: Maureen :hiya:

If you are having problems registering on Blue Cavern, please click the "e-mail" link on my profile and send me an e-mail with your preferred username and e-mail. Thank you :D
Join us on Facebook (private group)
http://www.facebook.com/groups/344427343595/

Hidden in the Woods

And follow Hidden in the Woods on Facebook or Twitter

Postby Ritter_Schlumpfenherz » Mon Nov 29, 2010 4:03 am
Scary looking bunch :o

I am not a huge fan of human looking dolls and pvc figures...Somehow the story of the doll that comes alive and won't die comes to mind.

Needless to say, I will get those, I may have to cover them up :eek:
I second that. :( I dare say that these will be my least favourites. :???:
I see the point why they are being released, but they look horrible. :eek: :shock:
To be honest, I never questioned myself that often, whether I should get hold of them or not. :-?
Page 5 of 5

Login